Best Fat Burner

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a new fat burner. Was thinking either Nutrex Lipo 6, BSN Thermonex, or SAN Tight.

Any thoughts on either products or ingredients you recommmend?

derekmac

Awards
Tight plus Ephedrine HCL is one of the best.

wdecuir

Awards
Looking for a new fat burner. Was thinking either Nutrex Lipo 6, BSN Thermonex, or SAN Tight.

Any thoughts on either products or ingredients you recommmend?
Nutrex Lipo 6 w/ephedra.

acecombact1

Awards
Xtreme Formulations Chizled

the ingredients are perfect IMO:

Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg
Synephrine HCL 20mg
Octopamine HCL 150mg
Tyramine HCL 25mg
Yohimbe HCL 3mg
Green Tea Extract 350mg [standardized for 220mg EGCG and 98% phenols]
Synthetic Gugglesterones Z&E 20mg
Bioperine 5mg

just take ephidrine HCL with it and you will be happy.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lipo 6 + Vasopro ephidrine HCL worked well for me. I felt like alot of what I dropped was water though :/ However hardly any strenght loss.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme Formulations Chizled

the ingredients are perfect IMO:

Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg
Synephrine HCL 20mg
Octopamine HCL 150mg
Tyramine HCL 25mg
Yohimbe HCL 3mg
Green Tea Extract 350mg [standardized for 220mg EGCG and 98% phenols]
Synthetic Gugglesuerones Z&E 20mg
Bioperine 5mg

just take ephidrine HCL with it and you will be happy.
currently doing so, and am very happy

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I like Vasopro w/caffeine and dermal 7-keto

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Mmm.... clen t3 winny fina prop ;) (who likes october? I DO! :D )
But for your quesiton... I like a good old ECA, UCP or usnic if you can find them, chizled plus ephedrine would be solid guggulbolic worked great for me but has been hit and miss overall from what I gathered. (I know... i'm kinda out of date on the cutting edge OTC, heh)

ManBeast

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm cutting with a daily dose of:
-6 mg Methyldien
-2 pills of Stacker 3 w/Ephedra (guggolbolic in it too)
-200mg of Legal Gear's 4AD+

So far its great. Haven't lost ANY mass at all and I've cut over 10 pounds so far, from about 14% to about 10% BF.
Next week my Trimex comes in. I'm interested to see if theres a synergistic effect with the guggulboic in the Stacker 3, as they are both thyroid regulators.

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Holy Sh#t

To give some feedback in a different direction. I recently started using Lipo-derm ultra. It has worked really well for me. I know some of the weight loss is water, but who cares, an inch off your waist is an inch off your waist.

Anyway, last night I tried to step it up a notch and added a topical arthritis cream that included .1% capsaicin. Holy sh#t, do not get that stuff on your nips. I was ok until I went to bed although it did burn like a mother, but in the middle of the night, I woke up and had to take a shower to get that stuff off my chest. I mean it is literally like napalm. Everything I touch left a capsaicin residue so I had to be real careful to not get it in my eyes etc.

Well, it is supposed to really make a diff in how LU works, but I only recommend it if you steer clear from the nips and do it in a very controlled manner so you don't get the stuff all over everything. I will say this though, I have never sweated like that in my life!!!

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've been hearing good things about both heat and chizled, but are they any better than a simple eca stack? :think:

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Kraftkid, imagine getting capsaicin on your junk? Cringing right now thinking about it...

RobInKuwait, if you mean Trimax (dunno if trimex is another product or something), which is tiratricol, it isnt a thyroid regulator like 7oxo/guggul are. Trimax is basically an orally available metabolite of t3 hormone, so it is converted into t3. This causes suppression of the thyroid, similar to how androgens suppress testosterone. It is a very powerful compound, I seriously doubt guggul would have any effect on stopping suppression while on trimax.

lance, Chizled I'd say is basically the "C" part of ECA with a host of other goodies that help fatloss...for instance guggul, synephrine, yohimbine, tyramine and green tea. Heat has no caffeine; it includes hordenine, evodiamine (I heard this works by inducing shivvering in the body) alpha-yohimbine (not sure on how this differs results wise from regular yohimbine...its supposed to be better) and tyramine.

Id say if ECA works for you, eph and chizled would work better. Heat is a whole 'nother ballpark.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I think the ol boys down at Avant recommend against dosing both alpha-yohimbe and yohimbe. So I'd say no, not at the same time.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
RobInKuwait, if you mean Trimax (dunno if trimex is another product or something), which is tiratricol, it isnt a thyroid regulator like 7oxo/guggul are. Trimax is basically an orally available metabolite of t3 hormone, so it is converted into t3. This causes suppression of the thyroid, similar to how androgens suppress testosterone. It is a very powerful compound, I seriously doubt guggul would have any effect on stopping suppression while on trimax.
Enigma, I do mean Trimax. I got it at custom after reading really good things about it. What do you mean by suppression. Do you mean when I come off it that my thyroid will take some time to begin functioning correctly again, similar to the suppression of testosteron after taking a pro-steroid? If thats the case, what can I take/do to accelerate my thyroid function back to normal?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Enigma, I do mean Trimax. I got it at custom after reading really good things about it. What do you mean by suppression. Do you mean when I come off it that my thyroid will take some time to begin functioning correctly again, similar to the suppression of testosteron after taking a pro-steroid? If thats the case, what can I take/do to accelerate my thyroid function back to normal?

I would recommend bracketing this compound in PH/PS cycle. Be sure to pyramid the dosing. PCT can be done with 7oxo, tyrosine and guggle (while still on your PH cycle for 2 more weeks). Run the tyrosine for 2 weeks and then start the EC while remaining on 7oxo and guggle. JMO

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend bracketing this compound in PH/PS cycle. Be sure to pyramid the dosing. PCT can be done with 7oxo, tyrosine and guggle (while still on your PH cycle for 2 more weeks). Run the tyrosine for 2 weeks and then start the EC while remaining on 7oxo and guggle. JMO
Wow, thanks for the good info. I had no idea that happened.