Best 7keto transdermal?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
When I search (which I only did for about 10 mins) all that comes up is some like health and beauty shat that I wouldn't use. Any brand name 7keto supps? Which is the best?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only one i ever found that didnt look total arse was "life flo health" on eyeherb...that the one you looked at too?

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Yea I seen that but I'm trying to find one from like a bodybuilding company

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I couldnt find any. Post itt if you do.

I was planning on trying 400mg /d oral, and if that did jack maybe try a td version.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Log your oral cycle! Would love to know if oral does anything high dosed

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe take a gander at MPA Vasoseven. 25mg 7-keto per pump, 145 pumps per bottle, recommended 4-8 per day.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron legion vii-kt is a 7 topical with salvo which is My favorite carrier. Haven't used it but that would be the one I would go with. I went oral On a cut and used OL sup3r-7. Definitely helped.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe take a gander at MPA Vasoseven. 25mg 7-keto per pump, 145 pumps per bottle, recommended 4-8 per day.
That looks pretty decent dosing. Inb4 60$ a bottle though lol

bb333

Awards
  • Established
MPA Vasoseven, tried it!
4 + 4pump per day, it does not last 1 month, it lasted less ... I do not remember well, I wrote it sup forum, maybe about 17 days.
I do not like its gel composition, it takes at least 5 minutes to dry.
Leave the white residue skin.
The product I think works, every time I put it, after a few minutes I was warm, and maybe I was raising the pressure, I do not know.

However, I would try Legion Iron, but it has underdone, you need 2 bottles to make 1 month to 200mg, or the OL product to try.

I honestly like the dropper, instead of the pump products.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
So far I think I'm favoring vii kt... what you think? It's a dropper so I suppose it'll dry faster than the gels

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are taking oral don't break it into multiple doses, do it all at once.

There used to be some 7-KT bulk powder options and you could make some decent transdermals yourself with that...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I think I'm favoring vii kt... what you think? It's a dropper so I suppose it'll dry faster than the gels
Salvo dries very fast. Smells sort of lumber jack manly if that makes sense lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whys that dude
Because it will help you get more into your system, potentially. The liver will eliminate as much as it can on the first pass through your liver - but this is enzymatic, so if the liver has enough enzyme to eliminate 175 mg and you hit it with 200 mg...you get 25 mg into your blood. Then, your liver will replenish the enzyme and you hit with a second 200 mg dose and ...again only 25 mg gets through.

On the other hand, you take 400 mg all at once - and it eliminates 175 mg; you now have 225 mg that can pass through your liver untouched. Same 400 mg, more than 4X as much in your system.

Of course, this is an oversimplification and I have no way of knowing exactly how much your liver has enough enzyme to eliminate in one pass - maybe it has enough to wipe out 400 mg....

*Edit: Keep in mind I made up the numbers to illustrate the concept; the math is in no way factual.

Reactions: Nac