Best 1-T Transdermal

dantheman

Awards
I've used Testroxin Gel and I am in the middle of a Trenabol-X cycle. In your opinion, what 1-testosterone transdermal works the best in terms of gaining lean muscle mass and keeping it after your cycle? T-1, T-1 pro, One, One+, Trenabol-X, or a different one? Also, how long should I do my cycles to keep most of what I gain? Thanks 4 your help.

Kay

Awards
well, first of all, they all have different levels of 1test, so its unfair to compare, I mean obviously a product with 10g of 1test will yield better results than something with 4 or 5 g of 1test.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well for lean mass one+ and t1 are out. They have too much 4-ad in it. The t1-pro and one would be the other choices. But the one has no 4-ad in it. In my opinion the t1-pro is the best.. I don' t know much about tren-x.But people like it. The t1-pro or any other 1-t product the gains are solidified by the post cycle recovery and how long you are on. Allot of people right now are doing 4 weeks cycyles and loving them. The absorption of the one and t1-pro are the same but the t1-pro has 10g 1-test and 5g 4-ad and the one has 3g 1-test. You will want some 4-ad to combat the lethargy and limpyness of the 1-test. Man I hope this makes sence for you....

In Summary the t1-pro is the best product. Price and the acctual product... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kay
well, first of all, they all have different levels of 1test, so its unfair to compare, I mean obviously a product with 10g of 1test will yield better results than something with 4 or 5 g of 1test.
Always comparing mg/mg avant products and BDC products will work about the same(if you add DMSO to avant stuff...hehehe). Then it comes down to dosages you want and price... Talk to ya...

dantheman

Awards
I am also wondering about the quality of the products, especially the quality of the T-1 PRO, as I am about to purchase a bottle of it. The testroxin gel didn't have as much ph in it, but what it did have was very well disolved into the gel. On the other hand, the Tren-X i got has many little chunks of the ph in it that won't dissolve in the gel no matter how much I shake the bottle or what.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tren-x prob has too much ph dissolved so some of it comes out of solution. BDC and Curt have perfected their formula and have realised that any more than 15 grams in their solutions is too much and will come out. Therefore they have formulated all their products to this specification. So you shouldnt have any chunks. Good luck!

Monte Cristo

Awards
dantheman

Have you tried heating the bottle in
hot water before application?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Keeping gains has nothing to do with what product you choose, and everything to do with your post cycle recovery plan. The faster you get natty T levels back up, the more gains you keep.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Keeping gains has nothing to do with what product you choose, and everything to do with your post cycle recovery plan. The faster you get natty T levels back up, the more gains you keep.
If doing a 4 weekk cycle of T1 pro 2squirts/day, is it absolutely necessary to supplement 6 oxo post?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After a 4 week cycle of 2 squirts of 1t-pro you are def going to need to get your natty test levels back to normal as soon as possible. As far was what to take for this, 6-oxo seems to be getting good real world results and therefore is a good choice, but there are other supps and things one should do after a cycle. Such as lower volume of training and up calories a bit. As far as supps one could also take tribulus, zma, high doses of efa's, eca at small and frequent doses to exert an anticatabolic effect like clen. Or if you have access to something like clomid that would be good. There is no sense in risking not taking proper post cycle precautions in my opinion. You certainly dont want all your gains from your cycle to go down the toilet. Your natty test may return relatively quickly after sucha cycle, but there is no point in not helping it along. Good luck.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by scotty2

If doing a 4 weekk cycle of T1 pro 2squirts/day, is it absolutely necessary to supplement 6 oxo post?

I would think so! Yes it will help a lot! so shop for one ASAP, you can take while on the cycle and after, but I prefer after, since the 6OXO is expensive for 20 days doses. 

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I planned on buying it anyway,but I read Curt said it wasn't necessary on a short cycle.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure by short cycle he didnt mean a 2 weeker. Alot of people are trying cycles going something like 2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 2 off, in order to minimize losing natural test production. For such a cycle one may not need as much post cycle supps. IMO i still wouldnt risk it, or at least use something after the 2nd on week. Good luck bro.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Anything longer than 3 weeks yhou will need some sort of post cycle. The longer the more potent you will need. 4 weeks you could get away with trib,flax and zma although its not the best . The 6-oxo is turning out to work very well and is not expensive to keep all your gains.... Hope thast helps.. Talk to ya.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i just got through my first 3 weeks on just the T-1 and only using zma (along with my normal supps including flax, creatine, vitamins, some glutamine) im going simple on this first post cycle but my next go around, ill be on for 4 weeks of the same stuff but plan to use the 6-oxo along with zma. hoping the use of only zma for this post gonna be ok to keep my gains.

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
The best 1-test transdermal.........

hmmmmmm

let me think................

yeah I've got it !

The one, I'll be mixing up this weekend in my kitchen. :D

PEACE

snakeman458

Awards
look what the wind blew in. hey chi town. sup.

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
look what the wind blew in. hey chi town. sup.
sorry to go O/T.

The Wind.......LOL I'm from the Windy City.

Is the the old fart snake ?
Must be.
Not much, just joining another forum that has alot of good bros.

PEACE