Benzyl Alcohol

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
I recently read Big Cat's post on BB.com about homemade transdermal and I wanted to make my own, but does anyone know of a store that carries Acetone and Benzyl Alcohol? Like Walmart, Walgreen, Eckerd, etc.. If they aren't available there, could anyone share a website with me to buy the ingredients?

cobra1414

Awards
lemelange.com has ba, just ordered some yesterday in fact

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Bump...

Does anyone know if a local store, such as Walmart etc., would carry ba and bb?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't find it in any local stores either, I used lemlange

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not gonna find BA or BB in local stores, regardless what's allowed in some states.. Acetone is nail polish remover, so hit up a Target in the make-up section, and get a big bottle for less... ;)

GetRipped

Awards
I tried to make the topical yohimbine big cat was talking about on bodybuilding.com but the benzyl wouldn't dissolve the yohimbine. I got the yoh from 1fast400 and the benzyl from lemelange obviously 1 or the other or both were bogus product. Has anyone made the topical yet and has it worked and if so where did you get your products from.

Edge

Awards
I tried to make the topical yohimbine big cat was talking about on bodybuilding.com but the benzyl wouldn't dissolve the yohimbine. I got the yoh from 1fast400 and the benzyl from lemelange obviously 1 or the other or both were bogus product. Has anyone made the topical yet and has it worked and if so where did you get your products from.
I made it exactly the way he said to.

Isopropanol you can find anywhere. Acetone is not nail polish remover. I doubt youll find nail polish remover thats 100% acetone. Benzyl and Acetone were specially ordered. I just prepaid it at a pharmacy (shoppers drug mart) and bingo they ordered it.
Benzyl was expensive.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Acetone is a much better solvant that Iso, and is cheap and easily available at any hardware store. It's not lab grade, but it does'nt have the fragerence and coloring that nail polish remover does.

Cheap freak newbie that I was/am? the first dermal homebrew I made was acetone, DMSO and Williams lectric shave for IPM/Iso, seemed to work well as a carrier for 1T and 4AD.

The truly hardcore could use Methyl Ethyl Ketone, that's a guaranteed solvant, and the leftover makes a good fuel injector cleaning additive for your gastank.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
say what? as far as I know Pete is telling the truth

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jealousy is a weak emotion.. ;)

goa1175

Awards
I went to a compounding pharmacy and asked for it. The pharmacist was nice enough to measure out 30ml and didn't even charge me. Don't know if it's that easy in other states, but compounding pharmacies are usually a little smaller/friendlier.