Azoth 2.0

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone here use this before? I just bought mine today and should have it by the weekend, will review late next week.

Wondering what everyone else who has tried it has to say?

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used the original formula and was very good. but this current formula is just ok. CNP's Bacchus is my current favorite

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used the second version (I think what you have shown is the third version) and it was okay...at best. It helped with anxiety but not much change in mood (mainly just noticed being calm/tired). Honestly, and I mentioned this in another thread, it seems like the formula gets worse with each version but the price (which is way too high for what's in it) doesn't get any better.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Anyone here use this before? I just bought mine today and should have it by the weekend, will review late next week.

Thank you for your custom. If you need to ask anything regarding Azoth, please feel free to DM me.

nasrenegade

Awards
It's decent. Way back in day, and I mean in 2017, there was a time where the price was something like 3 for $45, so $1 per day for the full dose of everything was pretty nice, as I really enjoy ashwaganda and bacopa. But again, it was decent. Currently the price to performance is not nearly as impressive. If it was 3 for $45 again I would probably jump but as noted there are other options.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
It's decent. Way back in day, and I mean in 2017, there was a time where the price was something like 3 for $45, so $1 per day for the full dose of everything was pretty nice, as I really enjoy ashwaganda and bacopa. But again, it was decent. Currently the price to performance is not nearly as impressive. If it was 3 for $45 again I would probably jump but as noted there are other options.
Will take your views on board brother. We are constantly reviewing all facets of Azoth. There's plenty to come from us.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got home today and the bottle was there waiting with a nice note in it from Prady.

Customer service, shipping and packaging are all A++ So far.

Gonna pop 3 today and 4 the next day, will try a few times and then review :)

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Just got home today and the bottle was there waiting with a nice note in it from Prady.

Customer service, shipping and packaging are all A++ So far.

Gonna pop 3 today and 4 the next day, will try a few times and then review :)
Thanks for the kind words. I will let Prady know. Please pop back and let me know your thoughts on Azoth 2.0, positive or negative.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so my feedback having used it daily in diff dosages for about a week.

It's def a decent nootropic but I think it is mild compared to some of the stuff out there, however it is much cleaner then alot of the stuff too. What I did really like was I mixed 2 caps of this with 1/2 cap of A.Mood and then it really made the product I was looking for.

So that A.M has stims in it, and recall Azoth does not.

This product kind or reminds me of that other Product I tried, the Nootropic Coffee. I really can say it does improve mood and give some energy but is not like the Vicaine replacement many are looking for.

With that being said and done I am happy I have it, and tried it. I just have to add some stims to it to get the full desired effect I want!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Way back in the day, 2017 lol

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Thanks brother. I appreciate your feedback on the product. Certainly in my experience, the dosages can be played with extensively until the correct number of caps / combination of stims is discovered.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update: I tried this at 2-4 caps with a Bronkaid (25mgs) at same time and it is a whole diff experience.

Def worth your time to try. Truly like it with that stim (ephedrine) kick to it.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up for anyone looking for a solid blend.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Update: I tried this at 2-4 caps with a Bronkaid (25mgs) at same time and it is a whole diff experience.

Def worth your time to try. Truly like it with that stim (ephedrine) kick to it.

Thanks for the information brother, really appreciated.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah but that's an expensive stack
Best ever?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Nootropi Max is what I would recommend for someone that wants a solid nootropic stack. Has noopept, a good choline source, and the patented form of bacopa.
Screenshot_20190503-055421_Chrome.jpeg

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not bad but 260 mg of caffeine per dose is abit much.
It's really not very stimulating (and I'm very sensitive to caffeine). I think the bacopa and l-theanine really blunt the stimulation. I did like it a lot more than azoth (and it's about half the cost).

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah but that's an expensive stack
Best ever?
I would not say best ever about any product tbh. My favorite was probably vicaine. And A.M is good. This combo is good and it's really not that pricy. A bottle of Azoth was like $35 shipped and bronkaid in my state, you get 60tabs for like $10 bucks or so and I only took 1 with the Azoth. It's a very good stack I will say that. And well worth trying

The issue for me, and I'm sure some of you can relate. I have used stims for so long, that it really takes alot for me to notice a product. My sister took the azoth and some noopept solo (she doesn't use any stims or nootropics) and she was literally buzzed from it. In a positive way. She responded super well.

Meanwhile I have been using ECA since say 1996 and use stims all the time. Coffee, nootropics, etc. So in a way it's really unfair to count my experience only. I would rather everyone try it on their own and see how they respond.

I have my own product tbh and even that I don't respond to super well anymore.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used the original formula and was very good. but this current formula is just ok. CNP's Bacchus is my current favorite
Bacchus is so unique and amazing I’m glad you enjoyed

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Jessterlx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
FWIW I didn't notice anything when I took it. Highly disappointed.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Summer30 for 30% off till Wednesday

@pyrobatt may have samples

SuppsGuy107

Awards
Thanks for the information brother, really appreciated.
I've never thought about trying it with BronkAid but thanks for the suggestion! I have 2 ways I take Seeking Azoth. Either I stack it with a can of Celsius, or I take 4 caps while drinking a cup of cold brew coffee with MCT powder in it. Therefore I get it with caffeine, or caffeine and fat at the same time with it. Azoth is my favorite since it keeps me on task for hours on end. The focus part I never needed much help with, it's the motivation and productivity is where I believe Seeking Azoth shines.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks @BloodManor

I've never thought about trying it with BronkAid but thanks for the suggestion! I have 2 ways I take Seeking Azoth. Either I stack it with a can of Celsius, or I take 4 caps while drinking a cup of cold brew coffee with MCT powder in it. Therefore I get it with caffeine, or caffeine and fat at the same time with it. Azoth is my favorite since it keeps me on task for hours on end. The focus part I never needed much help with, it's the motivation and productivity is where I believe Seeking Azoth shines.

Very cool, ty for the info :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I use to take bronkaid for the ephedrine years ago and never noticed anything from it. Do you feel it? I'm not very stim sensitive. I can drink a pot of coffee and fall

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use to take bronkaid for the ephedrine years ago and never noticed anything from it. Do you feel it? I'm not very stim sensitive. I can drink a pot of coffee and fall
Yeah man I have to take quite a bit normally. If I take 3 bronkaid and a 200mg caffeine pill pwo, I have a magical workout but it def spikes my BP to be honest.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Hi Wesley,

Any further update on your experiences with Azoth ?