Aterall ER ongoing review

txoc

Awards
I want to start by saying that anyone who thinks this stuff doesn’t hit must be on way too much preworkout. I took two capsules on an empty stomach and have some pretty serious nausea. I’m pretty sure it’s the caffeine but who knows.

My normal stim consumption is 3 cups of half-caff coffee from 6AM to 2:30PM.

Took two caps on an empty stomach 105 minutes ago. Fairly jittery, good focus, no headache, and it feels like it’s almost around peak (or at least I hope so). Started feeling the effects about 15 minutes in.

I’ve got interviews coming up, so I plan on using it to study. I’m going to try just one cap tomorrow.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice good to hear .. looks solid product .. and best of luck in interview.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

tullius

Awards
I use this product to tolerance break from my ADHD medication. It works well and is excellent in that regard for focus and attention as well as "wakefullness" for lack of a better term. I find it is really clean and long lasting in its effects. It is a useful tool for a busy professional

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use this product to tolerance break from my ADHD medication. It works well and is excellent in that regard for focus and attention as well as "wakefullness" for lack of a better term. I find it is really clean and long lasting in its effects. It is a useful tool for a busy professional
how long do you estimate the effects in your case?

tullius

Awards
how long do you estimate the effects in your case?
Neighborhood of 12 to 14 hours is what I notice. Depends on hydration and sleep quite a bit, if those are terrible it loses effect quicker. I have noticed that redosing with just some caffeine (a cup of coffee or diet mt dew or something) about 6 hours after dosing seems to help along the second half of the day.