Are sarms (LGD 4033) worth running?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Looking to add in the sarm LGD 4033 to my next cycle. Is it even worth it? And what kind of gains have people seen off it? I’m looking around in the logs but I can’t see real results.

Just wondering what It compares to the PHs these days like 1 and 4 andro.

Thanks

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally worth it, I have gained 10-15lbs each cycle. After PCT I kept about 6-8lbs. Both were clean bulk cycles. I gained more size than strength if that makes sense.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Totally worth it, I have gained 10-15lbs each cycle. After PCT I kept about 6-8lbs. Both were clean bulk cycles. I gained more size than strength if that makes sense.
Running lgd solo? How long was your cycle?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes worth it. Unless you have access to actual AAS, then I would go that route instead.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
How much did you run and for what length?

Was it LGD solo?

Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
What did you run for pct

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What did you run for pct
This thread is 3 years old and the member whose post you quoted has logged in last time 4 months ago. But why do you ask? The pct isn't much about the cycle you run. A little bit yes in a sence that how suppressed you are, but mostly the pct's are pretty much the same.

Clomid 50/50/50/50 or 50/50/25/25 are pretty standards from what I gather. You can play around a bit if want to. Or go 5 or 6 weeks if your cycle was long.

Tamox 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10. Some choose to go higher to 40 for the first or two first weeks.

If you can get Enclomiphene that would be pretty good. I'd dose it similar to Clomid.

If you can get Toremifene, which is closer to Tamox, than Clomid (by effects and which sites it's binds to), then pretty standard would be 60/60/60/60 or 60/60/30/30.

Obviously blood test is the best way to know if your pct was sufficient.

Last edited:
Dfirestine220

Dfirestine220

Awards
This thread is 3 years old and the member whose post you quoted has logged in last time 4 months ago. But why do you ask? The pct isn't much about the cycle you run. A little bit yes in a sence that how suppressed you are, but mostly the pct's are pretty much the same.

Clomid 50/50/50/50 or 50/50/25/25 are pretty standards from what I gather. You can play around a bit if want to. Or go 5 or 6 weeks if your cycle was long.

Tamox 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10. Some choose to go higher to 40 for the first or two first weeks.

If you can get Enclomiphene that would be pretty good. I'd dose it similar to Clomid.

If you can get Toremifene, which is closer to Tamox, than Clomid (by effects and mechanism of action), then pretty standard would be 60/60/60/60 or 60/60/30/30.

Etc

If you can get Toremifene, which is closer to Tamox, than Clomid (by effects and mechanism of action), then pretty standard would be 60/60/60/60 or 60/60/30/30.

Yeah blood test is the way to go.thanks for the reply.i didn't even look at the post dates.i was just trying to get away with buying less.this stuff works but I feel like it's like way less than half as effective so far than aas.i can't feel the difference so far,maybe in another week I'll feel way more from it.im in the middle of my third week.i found some enclo. I think that's probably best.two guys in my gym just took some nonsense test booster and say they feel great,but I try not to pay to much attention to stuff like that.i def. Don't feel anything like500-750mg of test, and not even close to just nandrolone at 400mg.i think this stuff just works slower and more subtle.its also been 10 yrs since any gear.but I like what I read about enclo.im gonna give that a try.im gonna get it from the uk.i hope it comes thru