Apex FAQ

ironfiend23

Awards
Any chance we could get an Apex best practices or FAQ on things like best doses, stacks, length of cycle, application techniques if using multiple products. Whats the best time to apply certain products etc and anything else that may fall under this umbrella? Thanks!

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I’m no rep for Apex or anything, nor did I do much research surrounding how much/when to apply their TD’s, but I’m currently running Epichaos, Triton and Ursa alongside my other natty supps. I rotate application sites daily (many different areas to apply) and ensure to apply 1-2 hrs prior to the gym. I do 6 pumps of all 3 products and have great, long lasting pumps and vascularity from all of them.

I’ve seen a few only use them as a PWO, but I like the vascularity I get from them so I use them daily. I’ve been contemplating increasing to 12 pumps/day split into 2 applications, which is what makes the subscription nice since they auto-ship each month and you don’t have to worry about ever running out, not to mention the 50% off when you do it.

I’m sure many others have more experience and can provide more insight, but all in all, you won’t be disappointed 👍🏼

Last edited:

ironfiend23

Awards
Yes, I have been using the products and I believe there has definitely been benefits. I was more curious because obviously theres considerations with TD's that you don't have to make with pills (I've basically been slathered everywhere with TD's) so was more interested in best practices, stacks and especially optimal dosing considering the amounts are quite different when compared to orals. Not questioning the products themselves just trying to get the most out of them.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I have been using the products and I believe there has definitely been benefits. I was more curious because obviously theres considerations with TD's that you don't have to make with pills (I've basically been slathered everywhere with TD's) so was more interested in best practices, stacks and especially optimal dosing considering the amounts are quite different when compared to orals. Not questioning the products themselves just trying to get the most out of them.
PM sent.
:)(y)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any chance we could get an Apex best practices or FAQ on things like best doses, stacks, length of cycle, application techniques if using multiple products. Whats the best time to apply certain products etc and anything else that may fall under this umbrella? Thanks!
I know my good buddy Renewzit is helping everyone behind the scenes with this,I think its a great idea and plan to work on something!~ ~ 🤟

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know my good buddy Renewzit is helping everyone behind the scenes with this,I think its a great idea and plan to work on something!~ ~ 🤟
Yep.
I've been answering his questions.
... I think he's up to date now.

... I agree, brother, that's a great idea, and am looking forward to seeing what you get going.
You're definitely a Star concerning things like that.

:)