Apex-Alchemy's 2023 New Year's BOGO FREE Sale is Now Active!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start the New Year Right!
Shop Apex-Alchemy's 2023 Site-Wide, BOGO FREE, Mix and Match Sale, to get your Favorite Supplements to help you reach your Goals!!!

ADStart 2023 strong!~2.png

happy-new-year-2023.jpg

But don't miss out, this ends 1/5/23 at 11:59pm ET!!!

Last edited:
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For real put a wig on Mike and bam. Monday I’m gonna show him and be like dude let’s make a video. But he’s so against social media and anything.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For real put a wig on Mike and bam. Monday I’m gonna show him and be like dude let’s make a video. But he’s so against social media and anything.
View attachment 226949
Real missed opportunity in this meme of having a daphne with a small butt and Velma using the magnifying glass to see it lol

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Real missed opportunity in this meme of having a daphne with a small butt and Velma using the magnifying glass to see it lol
Maybe their looking for those Apex deals? Or this Wienerschnitzel. That’s what I like to think.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone used Ursa with AET-50 with good results or know of any logs that did? Just curious of what to expect from my upcoming purchases. Glad I didn't miss this sale!
THAT IS A STRONG COMBO.
Unlike Usra, AET should be cycled every 6-8 weeks imo so your joints don't get sore.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m about to start the following stack
Ursa x 2ml Ed
Epichaos x 2ml Ed
Hyperion x2ml Ed
Aet-50 ???
Arimahex???
I have ran the 1st three before Ursa and Hyperion am and Epi 1hr before training. How would y’all recommend adding the other two in and would you change the other dosing?
Just finished 8wk StanoPlex and sitting at 200lb. Goal is to continue learning out without losing weight. I also train most days at 8pm and bed by 11.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ursa x 2ml Ed
Epichaos x 2ml Ed
Hyperion x2ml Ed
Aet-50 ???
Arimahex???
I have ran the 1st three before Ursa and Hyperion am and Epi 1hr before training. How would y’all recommend adding the other two in and would you change the other dosing?
Just finished 8wk StanoPlex and sitting at 200lb. Goal is to continue learning out without losing weight. I also train most days at 8pm and bed by 11.
I found 8 pumps AM/PM to work best for AET-50.
start with 5 pumps ed with arimahex and go from their. It’s strong as hell

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arimahex 1 dose or split? Am or Pm or both?

Zejoelly

Awards
Does anyone know if these guys ship to Australia without too many issues?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone know if these guys ship to Australia without too many issues?
I don't think we've shipped to Australia since Covid. It used to be no problem but we can't make any guarantees.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ursa x 2ml Ed
Epichaos x 2ml Ed
Hyperion x2ml Ed
Aet-50 ???
Arimahex???
Are you running this stack as a PCT from you 8 week Stano?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you running this stack as a PCT from you 8 week Stano?
Yes as a precaution, as I have never really have felt any suppression from epi even at 12 weeks. All so running cel cycle assist, Trib 750, Anabolic XT and Optimize T.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes as a precaution, as I have never really have felt any suppression from epi even at 12 weeks. All so running cel cycle assist, Trib 750, Anabolic XT and Optimize T.
with all the other things you have listed here, I would like to offer a different tact. add the AET-50 with the ana/opt combo. then once you have completed those, run the Hyperion/Arimahex/Ursa stack it's tasty!! word to the wise. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO DIET. to keep any new muscle, you must continue to eat.. well ~