Apex Alchemy Ursa Major review

tullius

Awards
So I felt I needed to come back and give my final thoughts on this as I was selected to log it and fell down on the job a bit. Unfortunately I entered into a period of turmoil in my personal and professional life not long after my last post in my log thread (wife totalled her car, my car blew a head gasket and had to fix it myself, company got shut down via a cyber attack leading to some 80 hour weeks) No pity party but I was unable to keep a log going and manage all that stuff at the same time...

With all that said, I want to give my honest opinion of Ursa major. in short, I really enjoyed this transdermal and it has a whole host of benefits that could be enjoyed by anyone looking for an edge in the gym.

Pros:

Thermogenesis
: I noticed that I was generally running hotter on this for most of the day after I applied it in the AM. Definitely making extra use of my desk fan at work. I feel comfortable in saying this was caused by the Ursa because I was sweatier at rest even at my desk job. Also it seemed to make my usual carb related body heat increase even more substantial.

Muscle Hardness: I really noticed this from week 2 onward at 3ml daily. My muscles just seemed to be full and pumped and have a much more dense appearance as time went on.

Recomp/Nutrient patritioning: I was open about my diet not being super on point in my log, but still this effect shined through for me at the 3ml daily dose. Carbs seemed to go more to muscle and I tightened up my waist a bit despite the stressors in life and some poor food choices

Pump: Pumps were just plain old easier to get rocking while using the Ursa major. The added endurance was likely a factor in this as I just had more in the tank so to speak and that helped in getting a really nice pump compared to not being on Ursa

Endurance: I noticed a nice increase in working capacity from week two onward with this stuff. Nothing crazy, but an extra rep here or there on big lifts (deads, axle cleans), and an extra four or five reps on some of the accessory stuff (incline DB bench, seated arnold press)

Cons:

Not much to say here for cons. The standard transdermal drying time thing has been noted in all the other reviews, and I did sit in front of a fan to eat my eggs after applying and that was helpful. My other "con" if you can call it that was the thermogenesis was inconvenient in business meetings as I was indeed sweatier than usual. Not much bad at all to say about this product and compound, it actually had visible and tangible effects and is a good bargain with all the BOGO sales that Nos does

Final thoughts:

This is a solid product and a good value and I could see it being good at 2ml a day as opposed to my 3ml daily dose (I am 315lb and I really enjoyed the higher dose but I assume it is on some level body weight dependent). I think it could and should have a place in the arsenal of anyone looking for an edge in a natty cut.

As a final thought, the next time I run this I will try combining it with low dose ostarine (think 5mg daily) and a steep deficit. I suspect the nutrient partitioning and recomping effects would really shine with something mild like osta that will help spare muscle but not mess with the HPTA too much, being a sort of 1+1=3 approach.

Anyways I hope that my review was detailed enough and I will be happy to answer any questions as they are asked, and again, my sincerest apologies to Nostrum for dropping the ball on my log. I should note that I am currently running epichaos at 3ml daily and will post a review after my 4 bottle run as well to compare the two.