Apex-Alchemy Site-Wide BOGO FREE Sale, featuring the New Triton and Ursa Major GELS!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ursa-Major-3_720x.jpg
topical-gel-supplements-9_720x.jpg

Patience pays off!!!

The New Ursa Major and Triton GELS, in the 50ml pump dispenser have arrived!
.... And they are included in our Site-Wide BOGO FREE Sale!!!

Sale lasts through Monday, 10/25/21 at 11:59pm EST.

Come and get it Brothers and Sisters!!!

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The new carrier is Awesome!!!

:cool:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How could you! I just stocked up on Triton..

Nonethelss, I’m very happy to see the conversion to gels. No more worries about spilling the goods on the counter!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How could you! I just stocked up on Triton..

Nonethelss, I’m very happy to see the conversion to gels. No more worries about spilling the goods on the counter!
Thank goodness!
I know what you mean. I've spilled "Supps" a few times myself.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s bound to happen when using products with liquid carriers on a frequent basis at one point or another. If it has happened to people as friggin awesome as you and myself, it just goes to show that it could happen to anyone!
Heck yeah, bro!

:)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I tripping or has Ursa Major seen a price increase? Im pretty sure it was $29.99 the last time I ran it, but looking at the prices of the other stuff, im not sure @Renew1 @nostrum420

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I tripping or has Ursa Major seen a price increase? Im pretty sure it was $29.99 the last time I ran it, but looking at the prices of the other stuff, im not sure @Renew1 @nostrum420
It was $32 @30 ml bottles, now $54 @50 ml bottles, works out to be roughly the same $ per ml though. I was confused at first too

CTB4444

Awards
  • First Up Vote
any Aet-50 coming in anytime soon? Also, how long and at what dose would you reccomend running ursa major (current BW 200lbs)? Trying to figure out how many I need to buy...lol

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you're just trippin dawg!~

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
any Aet-50 coming in anytime soon? Also, how long and at what dose would you reccomend running ursa major (current BW 200lbs)? Trying to figure out how many I need to buy...lol
I'm not sure on the AET-50, we're waiting on a carrier ingredient to be delivered.

On the Ursa dosage....
I advise using 1ml the first day or two, and upping if from there if/as you desire.

Some guys use it at 1ml, other guys go all the way up to 4ml per day (with the most dramatic effects at 4mls).

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less than 34 hours left on this BOGO FREE Sale!

Don't miss it!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@CTB4444 it looks like we're down to 9 Ursa in stock.
If you haven't ordered yet... you might want to do it Soon.

(y)👊

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
heya @Marne40 what kinda effects are you seeing from the resveros?
I can’t fully credit Resveros for this, but my BP dropped into normal range (usually a little higher than normal but nothing concerning) after a month or so of use. I also added a pomegranate supplement a little while after and the combination, amongst other things I’ve taken for years, has kept me in normal ever since. I started a relatively hefty blast (for me) 3 weeks ago and I’m still well within the normal range. I’m planning to have bloods done in a couple weeks or so to see what cholesterol and the other usual suspects look like. I suppose I can make inferences, based on the blood test, as to whether resveros is helping with anything else, but won’t be able to make any claims as I don’t have any bloods from immediately before starting resveros and pomegranate. I also didn’t do bloods immediately before this blast.

Otherwise, there is an odd sense of “feeling better” that I noticed a couple weeks after starting, but it could be easily chalked up to placebo. I think the word is out there regarding the benefits of resveratrol, in this sport and general health, so I can see placebo being a factor. Whatever it is, it’s a staple for me now since my BP is the best it’s been in years and it makes me feel good. I mean, it’s cheap and there’s plenty of studies to back it up. Kind of a no brainer for those who do the things we do.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here we go, guys and gals ....
Ursa Major Gel (along with Epichaos 100 Gel, and the New Flashpoint Gel), are all back in stock and on BOGO FREE Mix and Match SALE ...... Along with the rest of Apex-Alchemy's outstanding line of products!!!

@jgntyce , @Jbtwentytwo ,

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Here we go, guys and gals ....
Ursa Major Gel (along with Epichaos 100 Gel, and the New Flashpoint Gel), are all back in stock and on BOGO FREE Mix and Match SALE ...... Along with the rest of Apex-Alchemy's outstanding line of products!!!

@jgntyce , @Jbtwentytwo ,
Ordered :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ursa Major is temporarily OOS on the Apex-Alchemy site, But .... Strong Supplement Shop has it in stock, and ready to ship!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will it automatically give me the second bottle or do I have to put two in the cart? And realistically how long do you think triton will stick around?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will it automatically give me the second bottle or do I have to put two in the cart? And realistically how long do you think triton will stick around?
are you trying to buy Triton or Arimahex?
the only current BOGO is on Arimahex.

im not sure what you mean if it will stick around? ? do you mean stay in stock?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
u put two in the cart i believe ...
Triton should remain.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep.
There are no coupon codes anywhere that beats our BOGO Frees.
.... So I'm sure everyone would rather we stick with that.
(y)(y)

Last edited:

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone who works there used this already want to share your experience?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone who works there used this already want to share your experience?
As far as the new gel, I think I'm the only one who's tried it so far.

Grains of salt and all that but for me it works as advertised. 😇🤷‍♂️

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a log on it or was it strength increases libido energy ect.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did not run a log, no. I'm the chief mad scientist, so I test everything I make on myself first to some degree or another.

It was all the usual test booster benefits. The thing I particularly enjoyed was drying out without my joints screaming at me.