Apex-Alchemy Memorial Day BOGO FREE Mix and Match Sale is LIVE!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m now considering a Triton/Ursa Major Stack. Unless of course I get the Dienogen...

I know that as soon as I place an order, I will wish that I chose the other route. That’s just how my brain and life works! It’s going to be a long night..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m now considering a Triton/Ursa Major Stack. Unless of course I get the Dienogen...

I know that as soon as I place an order, I will wish that I chose the other route. That’s just how my brain and life works! It’s going to be a long night..
pro tip.. buy both while BOGO in effect = winning~ that way you wont feel bad about missing out !

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re right. I should probably just get the Dienogen and be done with it!
get both ! buy one get one! 1 dien and 1 ursa. then in a couple weeks buy some more of the one you think you want to (or are) run(ning) first~

if that made any sense at all.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Aww, man.. I hate to think I contributed to anyone's anxiety like that.

The new formulations should last a good while in storage, so you really can't go wrong even if what you get isn't what you end up using immediately.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
get both ! buy one get one! 1 dien and 1 ursa. then in a couple weeks buy some more of the one you think you want to (or are) run(ning) first~

if that made any sense at all.
It does of course, but I don’t know how to buy 1 of anything. It goes against everything I believe in. Especially when a BOGO is thrown in the mix!
Aww, man.. I hate to think I contributed to anyone's anxiety like that.

The new formulations should last a good while in storage, so you really can't go wrong even if what you get isn't what you end up using immediately.
This would surely be ideal, but I am not rolling in much extra cash right now. So I just need to stay focused on the short term. Going down the Dienogen path opens up the door to all the ancillaries of course.

Do you two think Dienogen would be well worth it running solo? I am not on TRT...
I would likely use it alongside some 4-Andro, and epiandro/androsterone- which are essentially like vitamins for me..

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It does of course, but I don’t know how to buy 1 of anything. It goes against everything I believe in. Especially when a BOGO is thrown in the mix!

This would surely be ideal, but I am not rolling in much extra cash right now. So I just need to stay focused on the short term. Going down the Dienogen path opens up the door to all the ancillaries of course.

Do you two think Dienogen would be well worth it running solo? I am not on TRT...
I would likely use it alongside some 4-Andro, and epiandro/androsterone- which are essentially like vitamins for me..
I used to run Dien solo all the time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It's almost crazy strong.
No other compounds needed.
(Except Ancillaries)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Last bogo I bought dien, Ursa, Helios, triton, and stanogen. I know how it is. Ursa is rad and I’m really enjoying dien so far. If money is an issue right now get the most expensive one... enjoy your dien

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well I think it’s quite clear what all of us want me to do, and I’m not ashamed to say that I do respond to peer pressure. 🤷‍♂️
Hey, straight talk brother....
I'd Support whatever choice you make.
.. It's just easy for us all to get excited about strong compounds.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmmm....I can only seem to get 5 in my cart. 😨

0793A52F-32BD-4396-91F2-AF231A0C6E48.png

I was looking for six :geek:

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I think it’s quite clear what all of us want me to do, and I’m not ashamed to say that I do respond to peer pressure. 🤷‍♂️
Ya man, dien is a pretty heavy hitter depending on dose. Well, it’ll do plenty in the 50-75mg range too. Enjoy it man, it’s a fun one!

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using Ursa at 2 ml (1 ml morning, 1 ml at night) , Epichaos 2 ml preworkout and triton 1 ml preworkout and loving it. Started both Ursa and epi at 1 ml for the first week.

For those of you who run Ursa at 3 or 4 ml a day, are you noticing even better/faster results? Do the benefits outweigh the increases cost? I stocked up on a ton the last BOGO so I have no problems upping my dose if it’s worth it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So do we expect Dienogen to be fully stocked soon @nostrum420 ?

Otherwise, is there a standard coupon code available for a percentage off of Apex products normally?

I’m not sure 100mg/day for 2 months will be enough for me. Or should I say say I’m not convinced I won’t be fiending for more?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So do we expect Dienogen to be fully stocked soon @nostrum420 ?

Otherwise, is there a standard coupon code available for a percentage off of Apex products normally?

I’m not sure 100mg/day for 2 months will be enough for me. Or should I say say I’m not convinced I won’t be fiending for more?
APEX doesnt offer codes at this time. They do the BOGOs often enough tho, so you will be able to restock before two months gos by