Apex Alchemy "Gen Series" BOGO Free Sale!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apex Alchemy entire "Gen Series" line-up of Transdermals on sale now, BOGO Free!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
technically the Kronos sale has ended.. but there is light at the end of the tunnel. the cut and dry stack which includes Kronos and Arimahex is a whopping 75$ off~

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
technically the Kronos sale has ended.. but there is light at the end of the tunnel. the cut and dry stack which includes Kronos and Arimahex is a whopping 75$ off~

how long do you think this sale will last?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't wait until it is gone guys. The Synergen is now currently sold out.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not missing out!

Screenshot_2020-05-01-10-20-07~2.png

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my order and the smell out of the box is very nice. I have used 2 transdermals in my life and they had a lotion consistency. This seems very liquid and was looking for some application advice so it isn't running all over the place.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got my order and the smell out of the box is very nice. I have used 2 transdermals in my life and they had a lotion consistency. This seems very liquid and was looking for some application advice so it isn't running all over the place.
this is how I do it.. and I have ran tons of TD's with great success.

draw up your dose. for this discusion we will say 1 ml
pretend we are doing an application on upper chest/ shoulders/ traps..
i will slowly squeeze out 1/2 the dropper on one side and place it so if its going to run some were its goin where i can reach it. repeat other side.
now i just use the dropper on its side to spread the liquid out on the skin as best i can. i do this so im not getting it on my hands..
i let that sit for 3-10 mins. then i will rub in the remainder with my finger until its literally dry on the skin. for the most part the entire dose is going into the skin where i want it and by the time i rub it in, its literally all but dry any how.

always do it on clean dry skin with little hair.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is how I do it.. and I have ran tons of TD's with great success.

draw up your dose. for this discusion we will say 1 ml
pretend we are doing an application on upper chest/ shoulders/ traps..
i will slowly squeeze out 1/2 the dropper on one side and place it so if its going to run some were its goin where i can reach it. repeat other side.
now i just use the dropper on its side to spread the liquid out on the skin as best i can. i do this so im not getting it on my hands..
i let that sit for 3-10 mins. then i will rub in the remainder with my finger until its literally dry on the skin. for the most part the entire dose is going into the skin where i want it and by the time i rub it in, its literally all but dry any how.

always do it on clean dry skin with little hair.
That is not a bad suggestion...I bought gloves to spread but the dropper idea is genius. My save the gloves for the last step. Thanks.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So don't apply with dropper and rub in immediately? I've been putting Neuro AT on with my left hand and sustain alpha on with my right..no glove or anything just pump or dropper on skin and then rub it in barehanded

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So don't apply with dropper and rub in immediately? I've been putting Neuro AT on with my left hand and sustain alpha on with my right..no glove or anything just pump or dropper on skin and then rub it in barehanded
Some guys prefer to use gloves so that none of the compound will be on the hands, instead of where you want to apply it.

The gloves thing is probably the best way, but I've always just used my hands.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some guys prefer to use gloves so that none of the compound will be on the hands, instead of where you want to apply it.

I was just using my hands but then I got a girlfriend and she insisted on the glove.

#doubleentendres

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

the other thing to consider, is that the hands have very thick skin, so anything you get on your hands is IMO a waste of product. very little is going to get through the skin there if any. so my point is to just get it where u want it. and you dont want it on your hands for these reasons.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used my feet before...what do you guys think??

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
feet, inner thigh, bawls, chest, shoulders, inner arms, traps are all likely targets

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm glad to see everyone taking advantage of this great sale!
The Primagen is now currently out of stock.
Stanogen is still available for BOGO Free through Saturday (5/09).
Stock up on one of my current favorites!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One more day for the BOGO Free Stanogen!!
Don't miss out, guys.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got a couple bottles of the stanogen I’m super excited to try!

meaj82

Awards
Just Picked up the cut/dry stack and some stanogen. Can’t wait!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stanogen came in yesterday, applied 1ml after my morning shower and maaaan this stuff is surprisingly strong. Heart rate is slightly up, BP is up, vascularity is AWESOME and I have a TON of energy! Got a permanent buyer in me for sure.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does Apex have any Topical b-AET in their proucut list?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stanogen came in yesterday, applied 1ml after my morning shower and maaaan this stuff is surprisingly strong. Heart rate is slightly up, BP is up, vascularity is AWESOME and I have a TON of energy! Got a permanent buyer in me for sure.
its as clean as it gets yo! glad you're liking it~

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just gonna drop my question on this thread. Started dosing primagen yesterday. How do you know when it is dry? I have applied and there is a shine or sheen after about 15 minutes.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that shine is the protective layer.. it absorbs really quick 2-3 mins.. rub any residual in after that and you are good to go!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that shine is the protective layer.. it absorbs really quick 2-3 mins.. rub any residual in after that and you are good to go!
The dropper tricked worked like a charm with rubbing it in. Thanks for the feedback

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does Apex have any Topical b-AET in their proucut list?
Check it out Bro!......

Currently BOGO Free!

Jump on it, Brethren!!!!

Last edited:
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check it out Bro!......

Currently BOGO Free!

Jump on it, Brethren!!!!

Done!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last question. Used the dropper trick to wipe on but I usually wait about 20 to 30 minutes for application to dry without wiping residual. If I dont rub in the residual does it still absorb?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last question. Used the dropper trick to wipe on but I usually wait about 20 to 30 minutes for application to dry without wiping residual. If I dont rub in the residual does it still absorb?
Yes but absorption will be a little better if you do.