Anyone know where to get some M-test?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
I've been on the lookout a couple weeks and all the sites are still out of stock, just checking with anyone here.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Flex it nutrition has it. Just beware, last I checked they only do eCheck for payment. I haven’t ordered from them because I won’t personally use eCheck, but I have heard they are reputable though. I emailed them about it and they were very responsive and honest.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We're currently out of stock at Strong Supplement Shop but you can go here at Strong and get notified when it's back in stock if you want.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Bunch of it is on eBay for around $33 a bottle. Dont know if that is a good price or not. I saw a double pack for $49.99 somewhere but cant remember what site exactly 🤦‍♂️

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bunch of it is on eBay for around $33 a bottle. Dont know if that is a good price or not. I saw a double pack for $49.99 somewhere but cant remember what site exactly 🤦‍♂️
Yeah the place is DPS and you can get it for $25/bottle
$33 isnt a bad price also

I have a call schedule today in the evening and will get update on restocking today for everyone .. i had couple PM's about Mtest as well

in the mean time enjoy Optimize-T lol

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Flex it nutrition has it. Just beware, last I checked they only do eCheck for payment. I haven’t ordered from them because I won’t personally use eCheck, but I have heard they are reputable though. I emailed them about it and they were very responsive and honest.
It seemed sketchy to me also... so I called the guy. Had placed an order and everything was on the up and up. No complaints.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
flexIT is very reputable .. yeah not my choice of payment method as well .. but i get the reason behind it and know some co goes that route where they dont accept Credit Card payments.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
flexIT is very reputable .. yeah not my choice of payment method as well .. but i get the reason behind it and know some co goes that route where they dont accept Credit Card payments.
@Smont

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are we talking about how trustworthy e-check payment is?

Because it's extremely reliable. Been using e-check payments for the past 2 years
Yep

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Long before I was rep for maresearchchems I was pretty skeptical about it myself (e-checks)
So I understand the concern, ppl are nervous about things that are new when things they don't understand. But I probably ordered through that method 5-6 times a year for 2-3 years and never had a single issue. I believe it goes directly from One bank to the next so in the event of any suspicious activity your bank can directly go after the other bank. Something like that. But it's gtg

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Long before I was rep for maresearchchems I was pretty skeptical about it myself (e-checks)
So I understand the concern, ppl are nervous about things that are new when things they don't understand. But I probably ordered through that method 5-6 times a year for 2-3 years and never had a single issue. I believe it goes directly from One bank to the next so in the event of any suspicious activity your bank can directly go after the other bank. Something like that. But it's gtg
I does go from one bank from another. However, having worked at a bank for many years before my current career putting a checking account number out there on any website it still a risk. Which is what happens when you do eCheck. Even some of the biggest companies in the world have security breaches. While most of the time the bank can get your money back for you when handling fraud claims, it’s still your actual money that is gone until it gets figured out. That’s why I personally won’t use debit cards online either. Credit card is by far the safest as if fraud does occur, the CC takes care of it and you never have to worry about loss of your actual money.

Working in a bank, I saw a lot more fraud and issues than most would see as a consumer. I have no doubts that Flex It does there due diligence though and is a good company.

Edit: please don’t think I’m judging anyone that feels comfortable making that choice. Just giving a perspective when it comes to security of our hard earned money.

Last edited:

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've been on the lookout a couple weeks and all the sites are still out of stock, just checking with anyone here.
Great opportunity to give Driven Sports Activate Xtreme a try.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I does go from one bank from another. However, having worked at a bank for many years before my current career putting a checking account number out there on any website it still a risk. Which is what happens when you do eCheck. Even some of the biggest companies in the world have security breaches. While most of the time the bank can get your money back for you when handling fraud claims, it’s still your actual money that is gone until it gets figured out. That’s why I personally won’t use debit cards online either. Credit card is by far the safest as if fraud does occur, the CC takes care of it and you never have to worry about loss of your actual money.

Working in a bank, I saw a lot more fraud and issues than most would see as a consumer. I have no doubts that Flex It does there due diligence though and is a good company.

Edit: please don’t think I’m judging anyone that feels comfortable making that choice. Just giving a perspective when it comes to security of our hard earned money.
Well, with that being said. We have several companies around here who have done hundreds of thousands of transactions with no issues. So I'm not worried about it

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I actually feel safer using a check online than in-person. Now I don't use many checks in-person but do have to drop one off every month for our retail space. Once you hand a check who the hell knows where they go. One of our customers works for an, "eccentric" vet. She has stacks of checks that she hoards according to him until 6 or more months go by and she takes them all to the bank. In that time, or even at a big store who knows who sees the paper check with all the info they need to use it online. When you think of how much info is on a paper check it is amazing people were never worried using them all the time back in the day.

M-test seems to be good to go on the CEL website so stock should be available at many places soon would be my guest.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I actually feel safer using a check online than in-person. Now I don't use many checks in-person but do have to drop one off every month for our retail space. Once you hand a check who the hell knows where they go. One of our customers works for an, "eccentric" vet. She has stacks of checks that she hoards according to him until 6 or more months go by and she takes them all to the bank. In that time, or even at a big store who knows who sees the paper check with all the info they need to use it online. When you think of how much info is on a paper check it is amazing people were never worried using them all the time back in the day.

M-test seems to be good to go on the CEL website so stock should be available at many places soon would be my guest.
I agree, and paper checks can make fraud just as easy. Not saying people shouldn’t use paper checks because of it, but people should be aware before sending checks (electronic or paper) around willy nilly. Many businesses do sit on deposits for long periods of time especially if they don’t do a crazy amount of daily business. Generally speaking most checks can’t be cashed after 180 days though so they likely made sure to get them in right before that 6 month marker.

Again, not trying to poo poo anybody for deciding they feel comfortable with an eCheck. Totally their choice. But just because people don’t see or hear about the fraud from a handful of supplement companies doesn’t mean it isn’t rampant. Just sharing my experience working with people getting their money back when fraud happens. Much much easier when it goes through CC processing. Especially since when fraud happens you only need to get a new card, not close and open a whole new account.

Back to the topic, M-Test is a great product and hopefully the OP gets a bottle soon. I’m sure sns will get it stocked at more retailers as soon as he can.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve used them often and very easy transactions and very reputable.