Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If your research has ever included fat loss, then you might have heard of HGH Frag 176-191.

But what you may not have heard of is AOD9604, which is a modified version of HGH Frag.

AOD stands for “anti-obesity drug” because it was originally developed as an analogue of human growth hormone to combat obesity and fight fat due to its lipolytic (fat burning) properties.

AOD stimulates the pituitary gland of test subjects similar to HGH and other growth hormones to speed up metabolism and increase weight loss in a shorter period of time than just diet and exercise alone.

In fact, researchers in Australia completed phase 2b clinical trails that tested the peptide in 300 obese rat subjects.

You know what happened?

Once daily administration of AOD for 12 weeks showed that the peptide tripled weight loss when compared to placebo!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I don't know much about it but in to see if anyone does!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Isnt this what the new muscle gel incinerate is ?

Wesley logged it

IMG_7415.JPG

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Catch, Thank you!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am wishing someone does ??
It's been around for a while, I heard about it probably 2018/2019 but I've never seen any user feedback, I also have never used it myself so I know nothing lol.

I think one time Dave poloumbo did a product review on this, but it was a normal Dave review where he admits he's never used it and then reviews something he knows nothing about.

As far as I'm aware it never got very popular.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it from amino depot. Two or four nasal spray bottles. Either bunk or doesn’t work. Save your money imo

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I used it from amino depot. Two or four nasal spray bottles. Either bunk or doesn’t work. Save your money imo
It might just be the nasal sprays don't work, I'm not even talking directly about the product you're using, I've had a few friends tell me they've tried buying a few of these different things that come in nasal sprays and they don't get anything out of any of them they would just assume all were bunk. So maybe some people just don't do well with nasal sprays like some people don't do well with transdermals?

I don't really know, that just popped into my head so I figured I'd throw it out there...

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took it for a good period of time from two sources (subq route). Did not notice too much and it messed with my sleep pretty bad. I personally would rather deal with the sides from Clen during the day. From things I gather, the peptide is hit or miss with people but was a big miss for me.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@WesleyInman isn’t the peptide molecular weight way to large for TD absorption?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wes,
isn’t the peptide molecular weight way to large for TD absorption?
Your gonna have to tag him if you want a response. But I believe they did something to alter the weight to get it to work, I'm not positive tho. I don't know a lot about that type of stuff

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your gonna have to tag him if you want a response. But I believe they did something to alter the weight to get it to work, I'm not positive tho. I don't know a lot about that type of stuff
Everything I can find shows the molecular weight like very high. I can’t imagine it being possible to edit it enough to pass the skin and still be effective. I will wait for an answer but sounds kinda like a marketing ploy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@WesleyInman ?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In 2010, Metabolic Pharmaceuticals developed a technology to allow the absorption of the drug via the skin. Later on, a groundbreaking discovery saw the company invent an injectable form of the medication. As at now, you can either take AOD 9604 injection or resolve for the transdermal cream.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In 2010, Metabolic Pharmaceuticals developed a technology to allow the absorption of the drug via the skin. Later on, a groundbreaking discovery saw the company invent an injectable form of the medication. As at now, you can either take AOD 9604 injection or resolve for the transdermal cream.
Yeah information on that is extremely scarce and like what did they actually do? Highly doubt this product does anything other than put AOD powder in the carrier. I love the carrier on some of these products and love some of the products I have tried but more than 3x the molecular weight for skin absorption it seems like one of those pharmaceutical stretches to continue funding/ make a buck. If a carrier exists that can bring that molecular weight through the skin, please just sell that!