Any tried running mdien 2on/2off?

Bryan

Awards
Has anybody tried the m1t 2on/2off cycling with mdien?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you, and tell us how it works. I don't think it's a bad idea, but I prefer longer cycles personally.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Mdien seems to anectdotally take longer to really start working than M1t so I dont think this is such a good idea.

size

Awards
  • Established
I think this is difficult to answer since it appears that the product that has been around has not been effective.

I say use it for 3 weeks.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, I know I used a pure product.It's effects were noticed within 2 days starting at 4mg. By the end of the cycle, I was using 8 mg. Each time I bumped the dose, I noticed it the next day. I found it to act a lot like transdermal fina, witch for me, gave the best gains the first 2 weeks. So, if your product is pure, and you are taking enough, I'm pretty confident a 2 week cycle could yield 6 to 10 lbs easy. If training and nutrition is dialed in of course. ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
Well, I know I used a pure product.It's effects were noticed within 2 days starting at 4mg. By the end of the cycle, I was using 8 mg. So, if your product is pure, and you are taking enough, I'm pretty confident a 2 week cycle could yield 6 to 10 lbs easy. If training and nutrition is dialed in of course. ;)
What were the sides like at 8mg?
How much did you gain?

Bryan

Awards
well I am planning to try it out 2on/2off/2on/off this during the summer, Lean bulk/recomp.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What were the sides like at 8mg?
How much did you gain?
Sides?... I got big and strong. :D Seriously, the only side I experienced was headaches the first 4 days. Hawthornberry and celery seed knocked them out for good. After that, I felt awsome. Total gain 12 lbs. :cool: