Any nutraplanet reps available?

tekken999

Awards
I placed order for some items on nutraplanet on December 28 and I hadn’t received any email back from them on the status of my order despite trying to email customer representative several times. Is there someone on here who is affiliated with them? I don’t want to have to bring this up to a small claims court but I’m about done with waiting any longer for a response from them. If it’s a matter of the items being out of stock then I should at least get a response from them regarding yet it’s been almost 2 months already and nothing

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NutraPlanet is not a board sponsor, and they do not have reps besides the owners who posted on here.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I gave up on nutraplanet long ago. I don't think they even have phone service. Ever since Bulk Nutrition got sold and he took on Smart powders and Nutraplanet cs has went to zero.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, if anyone remembers my post. I ordered 6 weeks ago now, sent them 6 emails/messages over that time over 4 different modes... still no reply and obviously no sign of the order. (oh they kept the money though)

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep, if anyone remembers my post. I ordered 6 weeks ago now, sent them 6 emails/messages over that time over 4 different modes... still no reply and obviously no sign of the order. (oh they kept the money though)
Really sucks in the day they had great prices and a ton of brands AND decent CV.

Last edited: