any Mag10 users???

I

intel55

Awards
I am looking to use this and wondered how many others have used it.

Any?

Would you stack this with some Ergo Norandro spray ?

thanks

P

Pykee

Awards
Much cheaper to buy transdermals, but if you already bought it take 2doses a day and it's a pretty good product. Just real expensive.

I

intel55

Awards
thanks, yeah I have two bottles of the stuff. Got 'em for $59/ea at a local shop here in chicago. Also, have some ergo 1-ad and the spray....

will probably try the 1-ad first though.

G

GuyinLA

Awards
Have never used Mag-10. As stated above, very expensive. There are cheaper and possibly more effective alternatives. I have used Ergo's 1-AD and can recommend it. Also agree with Pykee that transdermals are the way to go. I'd buy BDC's new T-1 product next time around. Priced reasonably.

I

intel55

Awards
yup looking to buy some T-1 pro also. Just to have some to try and if these things get banned.

probably should buy some of that bulk powder from 1fast.

P

Pykee

Awards
If you already have 2 bottles then just do a 2 week cycle of the mag10 at 2 doses a day, 2 weeks off with something to recover, then start the 1ad. Before I stumbled on this site I bought 4bottles for $45 each, but I haven't used em yet and am lookin at doin a 4week cycle. I did a 2 week cycle last year and had good results.

L

labrad

Awards
  • Established
John Benz swears by the stuff. So it must be good.

J

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mag-10 is very potent taken 2 doses per day. I would recommend T-1 Pro as my first choice, however. Mag-10 is available at about $54 from dps. Great product, and more convenient, but the best transdermals have the edge as far as efficiency. I have used both.

With Mag-10, you don't need norandro-spray.

M

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Benz...and have used this before. But since using BDC's T-gel with some 1-test from 1fast, that is my ph of choice. never used t1 but given bdc's quality i'd recommend that as well.

I

intel55

Awards
I am on 1-AD right now and recently bought some T-1PRO. Have a few bottles of MAG10 sitting around for my next cycle.

1fast has some 12g mix of the stuff for $100. I will need to add some 4ad though.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
product, and more convenient, but the best transdermals have the edge as far as efficiency......

Agree entirely. I went through about 6 bottles of mag 10.....then tren-x......finally homebrew. Mag 10 is a good product and convenient. I only wish transdermals could be so convenient.

Another note, transdermals will have less liver implications as your are bypassing first pass metabolism.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 15
J Anabolics 5
J Anabolics 3
P Anabolics 4
B Anabolics 2