Any fina+T-1 experiences?

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Fina injectable, not transdermal. How long did you cycle? Results? Sides?

elijah_123

Awards
Fina and 1-test are to similiar to mix for any good reason. Fina and 4-AD would be nice.

JFP2026

Awards
Fina and 1-test are to similiar to mix for any good reason. Fina and 4-AD would be nice.
So you think Fina+T4 would give good results?

In your opinion what would you rather do T1-Pro+T4, or Fina+T4?

I'm guessing the Fina because of the strength gains... :-/

elijah_123

Awards
The fina+t4 would be a good option for the most part. The libido would suffer until the t4 really started kicking in but it would do well. Much like fina+test.

T1-pro + t4 would also be good, not as good as fina though. The 1-test kills your energy where as fina from what I understand gives you intensity like a mad man (haven't used it yet.... but very soon). The only advantage tot he t1-pro would be legality, but even that has issues if you spill your dmso at the same time :)

JFP2026

Awards
The fina+t4 would be a good option for the most part. The libido would suffer until the t4 really started kicking in but it would do well. Much like fina+test.

T1-pro + t4 would also be good, not as good as fina though. The 1-test kills your energy where as fina from what I understand gives you intensity like a mad man (haven't used it yet.... but very soon). The only advantage tot he t1-pro would be legality, but even that has issues if you spill your dmso at the same time :)
I know most fina cycles are longer than 4 weeks, but could Fina+T4 be used in a transdermal for 4on/4off/4on successfully, or would it be better to go with T1-Pro+T4 for 4on/4off/4on?

Thanks for taking the time to reply. :)

elijah_123

Awards
Like I said I am no expert but I would treat the 4-ad as a substitute for test in a normal cycle. I'd look for some guys with more experience before you decide for sure.

I would however stretch it to the normal fina cycle you would use. The 4-ad is mainly there to handly the low libido from hpta suppression.

JFP2026

Awards
I'll stick with the 1-Test for now, if I'm going to be pinning the fina I want to stack it with something other than 4-AD...and I like the 4on/4off/4on cycle. :D