Unanswered Anavar

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Experience only thread

•Benefits/gains you experienced

Side effects you experienced, physically or mentally (good or bad)

Details of the cycle you included the compound in

Whether you liked the compound or not and if you would use it again

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It makes me strong as heck! I gained muscle mass, lost some fat, looked good, felt good.

I really haven't had mentionable sides on Var.

I've used it multiple times, in cycles with other compounds, and solo.

Anavar is my favorite compound overall, and I'll definitely be using it again.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good strength increase. Amazing pumps. Nice lean gains.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk, maybe I got fake gear or it effected me in a different way but I got bloated both time I took Anavar, it went away when I stopped and I was leaner after, I did get a little stronger which what I was looking. Not sure I’ll use again, maybe if I get it straight from the pharmacy

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk, maybe I got fake gear or it effected me in a different way but I got bloated both time I took Anavar, it went away when I stopped and I was leaner after, I did get a little stronger which what I was looking. Not sure I’ll use again, maybe if I get it straight from the pharmacy
That DEFINITELY sounds fake bro.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will more likely find unicorn than real pharma grade anavar. Real pharma grade var comes in 2.5mg pills and almost all underground labs will mix some winstrol with dbol and sold it as anavar...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That DEFINITELY sounds fake bro.
Yeah, unfortunately... I wouldn’t mind trying some pharmacy Var but it’s so expensive so I’m not sure it’s worth it.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You will more likely find unicorn than real pharma grade anavar. Real pharma grade var comes in 2.5mg pills and almost all underground labs will mix some winstrol with dbol and sold it as anavar...
Low dose Dbol is probably what I got but you can get pharmacy Var with higher mg than 2.5, it’s one pharmacy in Vegas that have 25mg. I think it’s 30 25mg pills for $350 or something like (with a script), it’s not worth it for that price.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Low dose Dbol is probably what I got but you can get pharmacy Var with higher mg than 2.5, it’s one pharmacy in Vegas that have 25mg. I think it’s 30 25mg pills for $350 or something like (with a script), it’s not worth it for that price.
Thats insane.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
By far my favorite oral! For me the sweet spot is 60mg though 100mg is awesome!! Great strength gains and body recomp.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I got a better deal than that last time i bought var. $60 for 100 50mg.
That is insane!! That’s the best deal I’ve ever seen! I have another source that does a blend of 50mg var- 50mg winny X 50 for $65.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
This thread came at a good time I’m awaiting a few grams of anavar raws as we speak...gonna run it at 80-100mg I can’t wait

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
compounding pharmacies can make higher dosed pills

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
60 x 50mg for £50 GBP that I know of. Supposedly tested and came back at 46mg and 48mg.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, you can find it for a decent price. Price doesn't level doesn't mean that it is good or bad.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If you pay 30 tabs x 25mg of var for 30 USD that is definitely not Var friend...
This isn’t 2004 brother. When’s the last time you bought half a kilo of raws from China? It is not as expensive as you might think. Also ugl,s can afford to not make as much money off the orals because test raws are DIRT CHEAP! The profit margin off one vial of test is insane!. It’s definitely Var it’s been tested and retested by multiple people. Not labmax either but by mass spectrometry.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
does anavar have a thermogenic property some other anabolics dont have? why is this used by some to "lean out" ... seems like i see that term thrown around moreso with var than other compounds
With tren that’s the case, but with anavar I suspect it’s high activity in the actual fat cells. AAS attachment to fatty tissue, if it has affinity, will generally cause lipolysis and subsequent rapid catabolism of those tissues. It’s anabolic in muscle and catabolic in fat cells.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
does anavar have a thermogenic property some other anabolics dont have? why is this used by some to "lean out" ... seems like i see that term thrown around moreso with var than other compounds
No, not thermogenic. Just something in the way it's structure interacts with the body.

"Leaning out" associated with steroids? ...yk11, Epistane, Anavar, Tren compounds, Winstrol..... Usually the more Androgenic compounds tend to be associated with leaning out (but not always).

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, not thermogenic. Just something in the way it's structure interacts with the body.

"Leaning out" associated with steroids? ...yk11, Epistane, Anavar, Tren compounds, Winstrol..... Usually the more Androgenic compounds tend to be associated with leaning out (but not always).
Yes, subcutaneous fat retention is an estrogenic effect. Visceral fat retention is an androgenic effect. Hence a gut like big Lenny. It’s all fat around the organs. Very hard to lose even with steroids.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so faor a leaner, athletic guy taking somehting like var + a clean diet will just take the BF% to next level leanness
Definitely, next level leanness and muscularity. It’s the beach body drug. IMO.

But, if you’re not on point, don’t expect much.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The main thing I notice from var is crazy strength gains. This is alongside 100mg a week of test c. I'm sensitive to morals nowadays and I will start losing g my appetite around week 6 on 50mg var. I do notice pumps and accelerated fat loss and I think if ran for 10-12 weeks at 50mg plus you could get waaaaay stronger and your physique would transform with little sides. Except back/ ass/ shin pumps those can be brutal especially if at a waterpark climbing stairs all day. Yeah not the best idea

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my experience and few of my clients, If you got legit Anavar and train like a beast, you can see changes in body comp and bf% in weeks even at 40 mg. My friend is police officer, currently taking only 40 mgs of Anavar (not even the best one) and 500 mgs of Test E. Hit diet is not that clean, a lot of stress, little rest, and yet he is leaning out and getting in nice shape realy quickly. So, when people say Anavar is not that strong, or expect to lose fat one it like on DNP, I think that they have to revisit their work ethic first.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The main thing I notice from var is crazy strength gains. This is alongside 100mg a week of test c. I'm sensitive to morals nowadays and I will start losing g my appetite around week 6 on 50mg var. I do notice pumps and accelerated fat loss and I think if ran for 10-12 weeks at 50mg plus you could get waaaaay stronger and your physique would transform with little sides. Except back/ ass/ shin pumps those can be brutal especially if at a waterpark climbing stairs all day. Yeah not the best idea
What is crazy strength gains? I’m not trying to debate you I just want to know what you experience. My experience is a steady weekly increase on my lifts but I would not call it crazy unfortunately... but, I don’t think I had “legit Var” either.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have used Var extensively. Great stuff. The real deal you truly only need 30mgs per day.

Great increases in strength, say 20-40lbs on your 3 major lifts in say 30 days or less for instance.

Dispense Quick brand is the best thing I have seen around quality wise tbh-

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anavar gives me Dramatic strength gains.