Anavar libido.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of running anavar only, possibly up to 100mg. I know you can't expect much from a short cycle, and that stacking test is always preferential, but all I have on hand right now is anavar and I'm gyno prone as well. Will anavar crush libido or will I have to use test to keep libido?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most anabolics without running Test, except for like Trest and a few others, can cause libido issues, because your natural Testosterone will be suppressed. So yes, Anavar without Test will probably affect your libido because you will be suppressed.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like anavar only..... But I am an anomaly in terms of my never ending horniness, my test can be in the gutter and I still have an out of control libido. The problem you are worried about is easily fixed by taking 25-75 mg of Proviron ED. I started running Proviron for the first time in my life this year and The difference I feel with even just 25mg a day is profound.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take some oral DHEA with the Var at a minimum. It’s like $8 for a bottle at the supermarket or online. Oral DHEA largely converts to estrogen, which is necessary for a decent libido.

Without test, you’re probably going to experience some lethargy on this run. Fair warning.

100mg Var most certainly will drive some gains and performance increases, have no doubt there. But the estrogen from the DHEA will definitely help those as well. It’s important for growth.

I like anavar only..... But I am an anomaly in terms of my never ending horniness, my test can be in the gutter and I still have an out of control libido. The problem you are worried about is easily fixed by taking 25-75 mg of Proviron ED. I started running Proviron for the first time in my life this year and The difference I feel with even just 25mg a day is profound.
Yeah took Proviron on my honeymoon. Good times.

TMan86

Awards
Anavar only cycles are ok I find and at the beginning it makes my libido skyrocket but that will subside once the natural test begins to subside.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 83
Punkrocker Anabolics 30
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1
guerrero514 Anabolics 2