ANAVAR AND TEST CYCLE ADVICE AND TIPS

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, looks for advice and tips. A little background. Been on the forum for a few years now, I don't post much because I'm not super into social media but I Cruz around and watch the conversations.
I'm 27 years old have ran 2 TEST E only cycles at 500 mg a week and I have more TEST E and anavar, dbol enroute .
No plans for the dbol quite yet . But planning on running TEST E 500 mg a week and the anavar 15 to 20 mg a day for 6 to 8 weeks. Thinking about a slight caloric deficit , maybe 200 calories below maintenence. I'm very open to changes and opinions.

Any advice and tips is much appreciated, this will be my first time running anavar .

Thanks guys.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're going to need more var than those dosages. You're going to need around 25-50mg. Are you trying to lean up or burn body fat or what exactly? That will determine your calorie count. Otherwise, test e and var are a good cycle.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
You're going to need more var than those dosages. You're going to need around 25-50mg. Are you trying to lean up or burn body fat or what exactly? That will determine your calorie count. Otherwise, test e and var are a good cycle.
Yup lean up and burn fat, but not super dedicated to burning alot just because my BF percentage is decently low anyways.
Anavar and test is typically a cutting cycle though.
What do you recommend?

And I didn't really account for higher dosage when I purchased. I got 100 tabs at 10mg each.
How do you recommend I make the best of the tabs? I could start with 10 mg And end with 20mg?
I just needs to crunch some numbers for more options

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You need to get another 100 tabs (at least), 10mg-20mg will be a waste, it’s pointless.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
You need to get another 100 tabs (at least), 10mg-20mg will be a waste, it’s pointless.
Copy that, I'll get some more ordered.
That changes plans a bit though.

What would you guys recommend for a good beginner Dbol test cycle?
Length, dosage, frequency, cycle support?

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Copy that, I'll get some more ordered.
That changes plans a bit though.

What would you guys recommend for a good beginner Dbol test cycle?
Length, dosage, frequency, cycle support?
It depends what you want to do and what you ran before, but if it was me I would probably do Test @400 for 12 weeks, finish the last 4-6 weeks with Dbol @20mg.

Aapachebird

Awards
Hi new to the forum, i am on trt and am going to start liquid anavar the cycle says 20mg a day the syringes i have are 3 cc's how many cc or hash marks is 20mg ??