Anarchy Stack for Women

meg1793

Awards
Ok, I posted on the SUPER long anarchy thread, but didn't get a great response b/c there is so much stuff going on in that thread. So, I'll ask again. Through all of this random Anarchy Stack talk, I have not read where one female has tried this stack yet. Unbelievable! I would love to be the first guinea pig w/ovaries to give this a shot. I need to know what dosage would be good for me, though. I dont' have a sensitive stomach and I can afford the CLA (for now anyway). Here is my plan, minus dosage: CLA, ALA, R-ALA, Biotin, ALCAR, a multi-vitamin, GT (hopefully, the low caffeine supplement). Now, Ive heard all kinds of people adding stuff to this. Q10, Vin-something, Betaine, I of course don't know what any of this stuff is. MY stats are 5'7" @ 170 with 22% BF, looking to kill about 20-25 lbs andget really cut, but not much bigger. Hook me up with some good feedback and answers...because..what do I know? Im just a newbie and a chick.Ok, as I recall at the beginning of this forum, and on other forums, there were people that were taking both the ALA and the R-ALA. Now, refresh my memory, what is the difference between the 2? How many carbs are you allowed per meal when you are taking these supplements praytell? And, does anyone have a cheat day on this plan? I definitely need my cheat day or at least a cheat meal. Your help would be the best!

motleybreu

Awards
both me and scotty replied...i guess you missed it..;)

ALA is made up of R-ALA and S-ALA, studies have shown that R-ALA may be more effective

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
what do I know? Im just a newbie and a chick
thats not a good excuse ;)
right, no need for both ala and r-ala. i prefer the r-racemic but others have had better success from the ala. for the dosage, 600-800mg will you do you plenty. I personally havent used alcar as of yet, but will add onto my stack in the very near future. more comments and suggestions for dosage for this gal........
Sage

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i read on animalsboard(the place we got the stack) that alcar takes a good month to start working,so buildup ur dosage,a good r-ala is syntrax..cheap too if u get it from legalgear or dpsnutrition.cla worked great for me at 15 grams and seeing how were almost the same weight i think that would be a good start for u ,legalgear has this one cheap too buy the NOW brand.btw nice alice in chains quote..love those guys

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
The anarchy stack is not a diet you arent really allowed a certain number of carbs. you follow whatever diet you are following and the stack enhances insulin sensitivity in muscle decreases it in adipose tissue and burns extra calories. It is s a way to shift body composition rather than to straight up lose weight in my opinion.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
If you weren't a girl people would tell you to do some research. Read up sister.

meg1793

Awards
If you weren't a girl people would tell you to do some research. Read up sister.
I read pretty much every page from the other thread, I've read a thread about it on steroidology and on bodybuiilding.com I would like to think I would know how to start it, but I was just wondering, since no women have put their input into any of the above forums, how it worked for women.

meg1793

Awards
both me and scotty replied...i guess you missed it..;)

ALA is made up of R-ALA and S-ALA, studies have shown that R-ALA may be more effective
Yeah, I read both of your replies, and thank you. I should have started my own thread from the beginning, though, as the last thread is just a little too out of hand at this time. But I do appreciate the feedback. a guy friend and I are going to order the supps tonight and start them as soon as they get here, so I'll keep everyone posted on the progress :D

meg1793

Awards
The anarchy stack is not a diet you arent really allowed a certain number of carbs. you follow whatever diet you are following and the stack enhances insulin sensitivity in muscle decreases it in adipose tissue and burns extra calories. It is s a way to shift body composition rather than to straight up lose weight in my opinion.
Ok, I totally worded that wrong. I eat a healthy diet of lots of protein, veggies, most of my carbs are complex, blah blah blah. I guess what I meant to ask is how do I know how much ALA or R-ALA to take when I'm eating a meal w/carbs as opposed to a meal with little to no carbs?

dito

Awards
  • Established
She hasnt started yet. She will on Monday. I started my full An stack yesterday. I feel the heat today.

meg1793

Awards
well, good for her. I hope she has mad success on it :)

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Ok Meg...Ill add a little. First, like I mentioned, I see no reason for women to use less (at least per bodyweight) then men. However, starting at a low end dose I would do the following.
1.5 grams ALCAR
12 grams CLA
spread those over the course of the day
Green Tea-as much as possible...no real OD
Biotin 1-5mg
ALA is a bit trickier. If you get the racemic, take it at 600mg with each carb filled meal (whatever your eating carbs is fine) and if you like you can do 300mg at non-carb meals.
If you get the (better but more expensive) r-ala, take 200mg with each carb meal and if you like 100mg with each non-carb meal. big thing is to make sure you get at least 600mg of the r-ala or 2grams of the racemic a day. Happy trails, PM if you REALLY need more help, or stop by GM.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established

Perfectly said Magg.

motleybreu

Awards
i dont see the point of having ala or r-ala with non-carb meals scotty

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
The logic is twofold. First, the primary, yes primary, role of the ALA is for its anti-oxidant benefits in the mitochondria, protecting the cell from pro-ox effects of ALCAR. Its only its secondary benefit of glucose disposal that are an added bonus.

Secondly, as some keto users can vouch, ALA is used to help those get into ketosis faster, much the same way insulin is used during dieting. It is in this way of clearing glucose out of the blood that -supposedly- the fact burning will be more pronounced.

With all that said, I rarely use ALA without a carb meal either...but some do anyways, The above is the logic why.

meg1793

Awards
Ok, Scotty, that was some good stuff. I am still confused about some stuff, though. When people say "racemic", I used to assume that they were talking about the "R" in R-ALA, but they're not, are they? This "racemic" is just the plain old ALA, no?

I found a good article, although extremely scientific, it helped me understand a little more about the differences between the two. Here it is (no plugs intended):

http://www.1fast400.com/product_info.php?products_id=457&osCsid=476ca45f17b976f20620f79f0f07df30

I just ordered the stack yesterday and CANNOT WAIT to start!

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Racemic is the chemical term for the racemate of 50/50 s-ala and r-ala. Thus it is NOT the r-ala. Instead, it is comprised of both the natural (the r) and the synthetic (s) in equal parts. The r-ala is just that...it is the R isomer of alpha lipoic acid separeted from the S, and thus is generally used at 1/3 the dose.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of putting my girlfriend on this stack also, the doses above seem about right to me.

bigbadboss101

Awards
Ok Meg...Ill add a little. First, like I mentioned, I see no reason for women to use less (at least per bodyweight) then men. However, starting at a low end dose I would do the following.
1.5 grams ALCAR
12 grams CLA
spread those over the course of the day
Green Tea-as much as possible...no real OD
Biotin 1-5mg
12 grams of CLA? That would be 24 gels a day of the NOW brand. A bottle of 180 woul like just over a week. The bottle say 3 caps 1-2 times a day. May be I should go with fish oil after this. Too expensive...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
there seems to be a ceiling to alcar after 3 grams as im reading on animal's board also and i have been using this myself for a awhile before reading this,guys r using taurine(bac has this so cheap its hard to resist) at 10 grams a night to help them relax and seems to be working as taurine helps lower heart rate

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Scotty I don't know but taking 200mgs of ALA-R-AlA dose with no carbs can be a pain in the ass for some people specially in the morning, go overboard and you can easily get a little bit off balance

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Yea but if you lower your blood sugar evel you will burn fat more effiecently in morning cardio. I do it every morning, it sucks but its 6:00 ALA
6:05 ECA
6:10 on the road runnin

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
there seems to be a ceiling to alcar after 3 grams as im reading on animal's board also and i have been using this myself for a awhile before reading this,guys r using taurine(bac has this so cheap its hard to resist) at 10 grams a night to help them relax and seems to be working as taurine helps lower heart rate
Good input there Wojo. Seems your body can only handle so much ALCAR, and as the dose gets higher a choline supplement would be the only thing to increase efficacy and prevent any "minor complications". Still not really sure why you'd need more then 2 or 2.5 grams, most do fine with around 1.5, but I do love it myself. Also, forgot to mention Ive been doing the taurine thing since I used it with clen about a month ago. Its cheap and does seem to help nighttime out. Its a nice dirt cheap addition for anyone with no real OD limits and only benefits.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Scotty I don't know but taking 200mgs of ALA-R-AlA dose with no carbs can be a pain in the ass for some people specially in the morning, go overboard and you can easily get a little bit off balance
I for the most part agree there Raul...especially in the morining. But like Magg said, strategic usage has its purposes and if you can handle the symptoms of low blood sugar go for it. But others it can cause problems when blood sugar is already low...thus the low dose of 100mg for me. Also, when price is an issue (usually is for me) its not completely cost effective to use so often.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
not only that but taurine has antiox capabiities and alcar is pro-free radical so to speak as i read by bj on animals so every little bit helps..ala/r-ala do this too but hey it helps..lol

meg1793

Awards
Ok, I'm trying to set up the times and doses for my plan. Here is my schedule:
10:00 wake up
10:30 got to gym
12:00 1st meal
3:00 2nd meal
5:00 3rd meal (usually just a bar)
7:30 4th meal
10:00 5th meal
12:00 6th meal
2:00 go to bed

I was thinking about starting the ALCAR 3 times a day, like the first 3 meals, but should I be taking any before i work out? The ALA I was going to take at pretty much every meal, Biotion only twice a day, CLA 3 grams at every meal, and GT at every meal ( 1 tab). Is this appropriate? Let me know if anyone has suggestions to change it up a bit....

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR first thing AM is GREAT. Also, Id spread it out...maybe 1st meal, 2nd and then 4th meal. THat will leave plenty of time if you get stim. up from it to calm down for the night. Other than that...unless they are decaf, id cut the green tea out of the last and maybe second last meals...and have one first thing AM if caffienated. ALA dose is fine....can do a heavy dose with post workout meal (with a good supply of carbs), and Biotin CLA look good.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i prefer a morning and afternoon dose of alcr myself

meg1793

Awards
ok, beautiful! Can't wait to start. Scott, you rock!