AN products to be used in PCT

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I was thinking about implementing IGF2 and NEOVAR into my post cycle therapy for epistane.

I'm going to be doing Nolva 40/20/20 and probably HD-X2 if its out in time (or if not I will use 4-5 caps HD per day). I will also be implementing Retain 2-3 caps per day.

Think I should throw IGF2 and Neovar in the bunch, or should I wait until after my pct?

Opinions?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I think IGF-2 is great addition to apost cycle therepy with its natural test boosting properties in addition to its recovery and neovar can be used all the time every day buddy get it don e

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I was thinking about implementing IGF2 and NEOVAR into my post cycle therapy for epistane.

I'm going to be doing Nolva 40/20/20 and probably HD-X2 if its out in time (or if not I will use 4-5 caps HD per day). I will also be implementing Retain 2-3 caps per day.

Think I should throw IGF2 and Neovar in the bunch, or should I wait until after my post cycle therapy?

Opinions?
Throw it in- you will be very pleased with the results- it will help you retain a large portion of your gains!:clap2: