AMS product question

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
which of your hormonal offerings would be a considered a "mostly strength, little size" ph (trenadrol and havoc fit that bill for me, looking for variety)

and what would be an effective dosage for a 220lber?

thanks

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
which of your hormonal offerings would be a considered a "mostly strength, little size" ph (trenadrol and havoc fit that bill for me, looking for variety)

thanks
what you have listed here are two diff. products non of which are a.m.s!..you have tren(trenadrol),and epistane(havoc)! which one to use is up too you!see the steroid forum there is alot of write-ups on both products.just see which one fits your bill!

tattoopierced1

thanks
I've been on Dienedrone for about 3 weeks now and have put on 4-5lbs, but strength has gone up greatly. You could set your cals at maint level and do 2 caps of Diene a day and should do the trick for you.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I've been on Dienedrone for about 3 weeks now and have put on 4-5lbs, but strength has gone up greatly. You could set your cals at maint level and do 2 caps of Diene a day and should do the trick for you.
excellent choice!(dienedrone)

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
what you have listed here are two diff. products non of which are a.m.s!..you have tren(trenadrol),and epistane(havoc)! which one to use is up too you!see the steroid forum there is alot of write-ups on both products.just see which one fits your bill!
sorry bslick, you misunderstood me; those two are my phs of choice due to the strength aspect, was wondering which AMS ph was known for strength and not mass so that I can add some variety to future cycles.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
sorry bslick, you misunderstood me; those two are my phs of choice due to the strength aspect, was wondering which AMS ph was known for strength and not mass so that I can add some variety to future cycles.
o.k!..sorry bro.lol.. tattoopierced1 made a good recommendation!..sorry again!

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
sweet, will definitely look into it.

thanks

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
o.k!..sorry bro.lol.. tattoopierced1 made a good recommendation!..sorry again!
B, i noticed in your diendrone log that you are running this with an AI- is it necessary? the write-up says this ph does not aromatize.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
B, i noticed in your diendrone log that you are running this with an AI- is it necessary? the write-up says this ph does not aromatize.
oh! brother did i mention its a wonderful libido enhancer!:whip:(arom-x)