Alphamine question

rphash49

Awards
I have a few tubs in my back stock and I just pick up another because I couldn't pass on it for only $19.

Anyway I see a difference in formula. N-benzamide has been replaced with N-coumaroyldopamine. I see that N-coumaroyldopamine has been found to increase cCAMP but I could not find much about N-benzamide. Question is how do they compare?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm fairly certain that the "new" Alphamine is the old formula.

rphash49

Awards
Question is what is the difference between N-benzamide in my current stock of alphamine and N-coumaroyldopamine in the Alphamine I just purchased?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The coumaroyldopamine has been in there from the beginning. It is not a recent addition.

rphash49

Awards
The coumaroyldopamine has been in there from the beginning. It is not a recent addition.
I've bought 5 tubs over the last 2 years all with coumaroyldopamine with the last purchased in March.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's in a different spot on the label, but it's still in the new one. Now, there were a few batches released that had aegeline in them, but still had coumaroyldopamine in it.

rphash49

Awards
It's in a different spot on the label, but it's still in the new one. Now, there were a few batches released that had aegeline in them, but still had coumaroyldopamine in it.
Yeah I just caught that, thanks. Do you know why the N-benzamide was removed?