Alpha seven with Dermacrine or Epiandro?

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Goal is to recomp. Looking to run alpha seven. I have been doing research and some have been adding dermacrine as a test base and as well as for lethargy. Would Epiandro fill this void as well and increase recomp?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Goal is to recomp. Looking to run alpha seven. I have been doing research and some have been adding dermacrine as a test base and as well as for lethargy. Would Epiandro fill this void as well and increase recomp?
either ultra epi or dermacrine would be good to stack with alpha seven.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could go with either. For recomp I would personally use dermacine. Just more my preference.

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Took advantage of the sale and bought 2 alpha 7s. Never ran dermacrine. At what dosing would you run it? Thinking about adding in the epiandro as well depending on the cyber monday sale. Trying to make the most out of the recomp. Thank you @thebigt and @cheftfor your help. Been following you both for advice on other threads.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took advantage of the sale and bought 2 alpha 7s. Never ran dermacrine. At what dosing would you run it? Thinking about adding in the epiandro as well depending on the cyber monday sale. Trying to make the most out of the recomp. Thank you @thebigt and @cheftfor your help. Been following you both for advice on other threads.
i have always ran dermacrine at 4 pumps, but individuals vary...you might try starting out at 3 pumps for 1st week or 2 then go to 4 pumps if wanted or needed.

thanks for the kind words.. @BigSWOLE25 and thanks for your purchase :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate your kind words and support.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have always ran dermacrine at 4 pumps, but individuals vary...you might try starting out at 3 pumps for 1st week or 2 then go to 4 pumps if wanted or needed.

thanks for the kind words.. @BigSWOLE25 and thanks for your purchase :)
Oddly, 3 pumps made me cranky as hell, 2 has been great. Pms is a bitch. 😂

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oddly, 3 pumps made me cranky as hell, 2 has been great. Pms is a bitch. 😂
lol...that is why i said individuals vary...it took me awhile but i finally realized that not EVERYONE reacts the exact same way i do :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Malbranque Supplements 6
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
haiz69 Supplements 15