Alpha Lean 7 vs Demon Burn 50

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I noticed Hard Rock has two fat burners available.

Can we have a rundown and advantages/ disadvantages of both?

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I'm still looking for an answer.

I'm running ostashred ATM and looking to stack with a fat burner the final 4 weeks to help get shredded.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So sorry I just saw this! Did you get it squared away? bigrobbierob

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
This company came out of nowhere. Who are they? Who makes these products under this name?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This company came out of nowhere. Who are they? Who makes these products under this name?
They've been around for a while. They used to do a lot of ph clones and have adapted since the last major ban. I know some of the prohormones come from hi-tech but I'm not positive on the fat burners. What product were you interested in?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Some come from Hi-Tech?

Man does Hi-Tech have their fingers in every brand? Its like everyone is doing business with Hi-Tech. Not a bad thing but im just surprised.

Im diggin all of Hardrocks supplements. I just never seen them before.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some come from Hi-Tech?

Man does Hi-Tech have their fingers in every brand? Its like everyone is doing business with Hi-Tech. Not a bad thing but im just surprised.

Im diggin all of Hardrocks supplements. I just never seen them before.
Yeah a lot of companies are starting to get stuff manufactured by hi-tech. Most recent one I can think of is Sparta nutrition.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Sparta too? Geez! Lol.

I know redcon1 does. That company doesnt seem bad.

I tried to find info on sparta but some people are weary.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
How come Hi-Tech doesnt add those 2 to their owned brands?

Like APS WHICH ive been trying REALLY hard to find info on. All i can ever see people talking about when it comes to aps is mesomorph.

That seems like such a pretty legit lineup and brand. Is aps completely owned by Hi-Tech? Cause ive been trying to find info about aps. Out of all the 6 or 7 brands that Hi-Tech has on their site, APS seems to be first and the one talked about most.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How come Hi-Tech doesnt add those 2 to their owned brands?

Like APS WHICH ive been trying REALLY hard to find info on. All i can ever see people talking about when it comes to aps is mesomorph.

That seems like such a pretty legit lineup and brand. Is aps completely owned by Hi-Tech? Cause ive been trying to find info about aps. Out of all the 6 or 7 brands that Hi-Tech has on their site, APS seems to be first and the one talked about most.
Aps is the most talked about because of mesomorph. One of the stronger 1,3 pre's that stuck around even after everyone stopped producing. And yes aps is completely owned by hi-tech along with gaspari, formutech, and some others.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Aps is the most talked about because of mesomorph. One of the stronger 1,3 pre's that stuck around even after everyone stopped producing. And yes aps is completely owned by hi-tech along with gaspari, formutech, and some others.
It just seems like when i try to see where APS supps are made it seems like whoever started that company in the first place somewhat semiOWNS it still along with Hi-Tech.

And the rest of their products seems nicely made too. How come those arent being brought up? Its hard to find forum threads on their other products. Like their A.I. and their anobolic/s etc...