xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking for testers on the following :

1 Helios 100 gel beta test [ Beta test will help finalize the product for retail. ]

2 Eclipse 110 gel alpha test [ Alpha test will determine whether the project goes forward at all and/or gets significant changes before going to market. ]

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wi
Looking for testers on the following :

1 Helios 100 gel beta test [ Beta test will help finalize the product for retail. ]

2 Eclipse 110 gel alpha test [ Alpha test will determine whether the project goes forward at all and/or gets significant changes before going to market. ]
ll be willing to try the eclipse one, is it still and anti E with some laxogenin product or just a pure anti E?

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance that there can be a substitute for ethyoxydiglycol in Helios 100 for those allergic to it?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance that there can be a substitute for ethyoxydiglycol in Helios 100 for those allergic to it?
Oof... ummmm, I will try to see what I can do future formulations but kind of not reeeeally... I'd probably have to add a lot of propylene glycol which is a considerably more common allergen than anything in it now...

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oof... ummmm, I will try to see what I can do future formulations but kind of not reeeeally... I'd probably have to add a lot of propylene glycol which is a considerably more common allergen than anything in it now...
I understand and thank you for the effort would be greatly appreciated. Both my wife and I break out in an awful rash when we tried both Resveros & Helios (got lots of unused bottles layin around to prove it! :sneaky:). If it's not possible, then hopefully there is a way I can purchase the powders from u, so I can still with Iron legion salvo.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand and the effort would be greatly appreciated. Both my wife and I break out in an awful rash when we tried both Resveros & Helios (got lots of unused bottles layin around to prove it! :sneaky:). If it's not possible, then hopefully there is a way I can purchase the powders from u, so I can still with Iron legion salvo.
This is in no way disparaging Salvo, I have used my fair share of Salvo and it is premium quality but I do not think these compounds will dissolve in standard Salvo.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is in no way disparaging Salvo, I have used my fair share of Salvo and it is premium quality but I do not think these compounds will dissolve in standard Salvo.
:cry: