• Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the one thats sold out???!? oh well getting the other two flavors

I'm excited for this, such a solid profile
7 grams l-citrulline + hydraprime, to name just 2...sorry the blue hawaiian was sold out, but i bet the flavoring is just as on point with the other 2 flavors---let us know!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys, the blue Hawaiian flavor didn’t get made on this batch. The first run of the sweat edition will have blue Hawaiian

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys, the blue Hawaiian flavor didn’t get made on this batch. The first run of the sweat edition will have blue Hawaiian
going to go ahead and get a tub of rainbow candy ultra edition....but i think my favorite is going to be the sweat edition blue hawaiian....who knows, maybe the rainbow candy ultra edition impresses me even more...i will keep a open mind....

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can anyone offer any details on ElevATP?

I recall, maybe 10 years ago, having a great deal of success with a capped NO/pump product (I can't remember the name, but it may have been put out by @dsade) that included and apple polyphenol extract. I bough a lot of it when I learned it was being discontinued. Is ElevATP know for increasing NO?

Edit: The product I was thinking about was by RPN, and the product was called NOxidant.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone offer any details on ElevATP?

I recall, maybe 10 years ago, having a great deal of success with a capped NO/pump product (I can't remember the name, but it may have been put out by @dsade) that included and apple polyphenol extract. I bough a lot of it when I learned it was being discontinued. Is ElevATP know for increasing NO?
i think it is mostly [but not exclusively] known for endurance, and from my experience with mst cordygen it also had a positive effect on libido, this is probably because of it's effect on NO.

i know i thought very highly of mst cordygen even though i haven't used it in quite awhile--when mst was a sponsor here the rep had a code for 40% off.

go to search and look for mst cordygen, should be a bunch of matches.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Beau just tagged you in a good thread talking about cordyceps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still time to get on pre order of ALL OUT ULTRA 7 gms l-cit hydroprime peakO2 nitrosigne elavatp...i can't wait to try this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got my email saying my all out ultra has shipped with tracking #....very excited that iconic has expanded the lineup and if the ultra is as good as the sample of sweat edition that i tried then it is going to be very popular, imo.

D

dcittadini

Awards
any coupon codes still viable? tried AO30, but not working

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any coupon codes still viable? tried AO30, but not working
ao30 was only good for the pre-sale it started shipping on the 7th....you can use my code THEBIGT and save 20% off all the time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you'll find too many options as fully loaded as All Out Ultra Edition...and I don't think you'll find too many using as many patented forms of the ingredients (there are 8 patented ingredients in this formula)
been using for a couple of weeks now, the great pumps and increased endurance is very noticeable....don't know how much i can attribute to all out ultra, but overall health is very good--i feel great!!!