All Hail Hyperion ! ! !

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well just to be clr,. test base is a total misnomer.
Adding more sex hormones to somehow effect suppression is ridiculous really.

If you are taking a suppressive cycle, throwing more hormones into the mix will not change the level of suppression.

further, DHEA typically doesn't convert into test if the body is already sensing high androgens. It will convert into other things the body is lacking.

I'm not saying these products won't make you feel better. some people swear by them, and they have been around a long time.

My take is that they are probably raising estrogen in most people making their joints feel better and possibly many other things effecting mood and virility too.
Does DHEA improve erection quality?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it could in some instances and hurt in others.

A lot of erection problems can stem from estrogen being out of balance.

same thing can happen with progesterone too and they have kind of a unique relationship. Keeping estrogen in balance is also the best method for keeping progesterone in check too.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it could in some instances and hurt in others.

A lot of erection problems can stem from estrogen being out of balance.

same thing can happen with progesterone too and they have kind of a unique relationship. Keeping estrogen in balance is also the best method for keeping progesterone in check too.
Arimahex the best option to keep everything balanced?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its an excellent choice indeed. I cant tell you if its the best option for everyone but its certainly worth investigating for everyone~