AI's

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SERMs block Estrogen receptors at the prostate?
Yup Ralox is pretty good at it actually. Finastride is a slight serm and does well but it ruins your dick so not advisable.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yup Ralox is pretty good at it actually. Finastride is a slight serm and does well but it ruins your dick so not advisable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
google it.... not saying they have proven it effective, but they are looking into it as a alternative to anti-androgen therapy….this would be wonderful, imo.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
google it.... not saying they have proven it effective, but they are looking into it as a alternative to anti-androgen therapy….this would be wonderful, imo.
Interesting. I'll check it out.

batmanraider9

Awards
Hey Guys. Wondering why i felt so anabolic on Aromasin. I was getting compliments from everybody. That, and I was outworking my dad (he weighs 50 more pounds than i do) at the gym and setting personal records. However, I had an epiphany when i was in the shower as my muscles felt flat and small. I decided then that it was the AI. Got compliments on my chest and back. It felt like my chest and back were growing but my arms stayed small.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Guys. Wondering why i felt so anabolic on Aromasin. I was getting compliments from everybody. That, and I was outworking my dad (he weighs 50 more pounds than i do) at the gym and setting personal records. However, I had an epiphany when i was in the shower as my muscles felt flat and small. I decided then that it was the AI. Got compliments on my chest and back. It felt like my chest and back were growing but my arms stayed small.
You probably just looked more defined due to lower amount of water retention. I become visually leaner anytime i use aromasin.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting thread. I was lucky in some ways as good members on here plus some decent podcasts etc all told me not to crash estro so I never used an ai until gyno sides came on.....but on the down side I am really fucking prone to it. 300g test and sure and **** is **** I feel the nipples going. I’m also pretty prone to prolactin on any 19 nor but I’ve always gone on the basis I want to take the minimum amount to stop the gyno issues but keep estro high (even with ai use my estro is high on cycle according to bloods).

25 asin 2x pw (jab days to make it easier) works on 300g test for me (don’t bother running higher, I don’t respond well to it anyway aside from feeling great and beating my meat like it stole from me)

I probably have ralox though (got most things) so might look at switching now, would rather have higher e cause strength gains and the feeling in my joints is awesome but obviously no one wants the man titties so it’s a fine balance

weirdly I don’t seem to be affected by any other sides though. 20mg sdrol at the moment and aside from feeling a touch tired every now and again I’m loving it. Swings and roundabouts I guess

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t see him mention gyno, my bad.It’s typical for people to take low dose AI because they think they’ll hold less water when they are 20% BF and just fat. Which is a funny way of thinking from my POV that’s why I mentionned that, that’s all. Do you have a little grudge against me Mr renew?
Umm, I have a grudge against you. If by grudge you mean man-crush.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually have a man-crush on Renew. If by man-crush you mean grudge.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually have a man-crush on Renew. If by man-crush you mean grudge.
lol...the guy is looking very swole indeed!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys can't see it, but I'm blushing. 😍

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Crazy how everyone went full 180 on AIs. Not even a year ago everyone was clambering for the latest innovative way to reduce estrogen and now there are posts encouraging to drive it high. Personally, I don't care about any opinions or "studies", I find that I feel best with it maintained in the middle of the range.
Exactly.

What about all the studies showing the correlation between high estrogen and prostate cancer in men?

Why the hate for AIs all the sudden? Because of cholesterol?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Check out info from HRT Dr. Rand Mcclain