Unanswered AI (proviron,arimidex,aromasin)

Abomination66

Awards
Which one of the 3 on the top is the safest anti estrogen when running a 250 mg testosterone cycle ? Ive heard quite bad things about arimidex and aromasin proviron not so much...

the only thing im worried about with proviron as an AI is that damn hair loss. Would love to get this cleared up thanks !.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wouldnt worry about hair loss w an ai. The dht's are going to be worse so I'd stay away from proviron as it is literally methyl-dht.
Btween adex and exemestane many will prolly say adex is safest but i get horrible rebound so i use exemestane when needed and dont need it all that often. But the choice is yours and now there is only two to pick from, so, do you want to block the estrogen itself or the receptors? Read about that and the differences it can make.

Abomination66

Awards
I wouldnt worry about hair loss w an ai. The dht's are going to be worse so I'd stay away from proviron as it is literally methyl-dht.
Btween adex and exemestane many will prolly say adex is safest but i get horrible rebound so i use exemestane when needed and dont need it all that often. But the choice is yours and now there is only two to pick from, so, do you want to block the estrogen itself or the receptors? Read about that and the differences it can make.
Yeah sorry i was in a rush when writing the topic the good thing with proviron is that it clears up more free test and can also be used as an AI as it lessens the effect of aromatization.

it is also GREAT for sex drive while on cycle and does not come with the horrible mental side effects as adex and exemestane comes with it has actually been used as a treatment for bipolar disorder way back and also the joints are fine while on it and you feel great (what ive read) the thing is that it does not seem like a great option in the long run because of the cadiovascular effects and internal organs hair loss etc...