Unanswered Aggressive labs

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to run m1a. Used it years ago and it works great at higher doses. Tried some recently and it was bunk. Looking to see if anybody had luck with aggressive labs or even hardcore sports product. I'll probably go 80-100mgs .when I used it years ago a similar dose felt like 20mgs m1t.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I decided to try their mk elite, and I think it is bunk. No associated side effects.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have only heard bad things about Aggressive Labz. I think they are far from reliable to say the least..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smh. Was gonna try some of their products

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Smh. Was gonna try some of their products
Well, I have only heard 2 or 3 bunk products reports, including the one above. Possibly there is some good feedback as well that I have not seen. Many of their products are tempting, but I have resisted them myself

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for replies. I guess I’ll order a couple brands and report back. With m1a I’ll know in less then a week I’d its legit. lol I’ll just keep switching until I find a legit one. I’ll start with hardcore sports first.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Their prices are cheap, they sell on Ebay, they dont have coa or 3rd party testing, they obviously dont care about legal matters, so how can you trust anything they put on the label.

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol FYI I shook the dice and rolled, and bought Aggressive Labs DMZ on eBay a couple months ago. I’ve ran it the past 5 weeks. My batch is definitely legit, I’m running a log on it now. Not vouching for the brand, this is my first time using them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigmatt57 Supplements 3
IGF-1/GH 7
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 4
35 and Older 27
Anabolics 135