AET-50 is this safe for females ?

captainds

Awards
I have ordered this and my wife was wondering could she take it to ? Just making sure it wouldn’t effect her in anyway besides what it’s suppose to do.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome thanks for the comments guys! You think might possibly be a Memorial Day sale from Apex ?
That’s what I’m holding out for! Got enough Ursa to last until then in hopes of a sale to pick up some more and try out some AET-50.

never tried anything for cortisol but I hold fat in my midsection real bad, my jobs a constant stressor and generalized anxiety so I’m hoping it will do me some good to scale it back.

I’ve been falling asleep on the couch after dinner which is unusual and I’ve been hitting snooze WAY longer than I ever have, so not sure where my fatigue is coming from because nothing has changed since that started up.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the dosage of AET-50? Had a look on the site and couldn’t see it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the dosage of AET-50? Had a look on the site and couldn’t see it
generally, we recommend 1 ml as a full dose, but that's a bit on the conservative side. Most people like to start at 1ml and adjust to fit their needs and goals. Just remember that AET-50 effects cortisol so a little can go a long ways!

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
generally, we recommend 1 ml as a full dose, but that's a bit on the conservative side. Most people like to start at 1ml and adjust to fit their needs and goals. Just remember that AET-50 effects cortisol so a little can go a long ways!
Just I’m using Invictus which is 100mg per ML, what is the dosage of this required to get 100mg? Cant see it on your post or site.

Thanks again

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This tends to be more of a "sleeper" compound, compared to say ... "Ursa".
But this is an amazing product, with lots of benefits.... Both noticable, and recorded via experimentation.

Here's a short write-up, from a reliable source:

... Personally, I'd love to see a sale on this one!
Anybody with me?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar