Advise on MK677

Dm1988

Awards
Was just wondering if any of you guys have used it and if you have what you thought of it ? Also what dosage did you find works best ? Thanks guys

Charlesw617

Awards
I use it during my pct and as a bridge. It's also great if you have trouble eating or wasn't too experienced more gains whale remaining natural. I personally take 20mg a day.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The main downside is that it makes you kind of tired and hungry. It works well as a GH booster though. You can take it in the morning and I believe it will elevate GH for about 12 hours.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using it now from @SARMS4Sale and enjoy the 25mg dosing.

In the past I have done 10-20mg and still had great results. As stated above the biggest things to watch for is increased appetite and perhaps a little more tired. I dose at night and have been fine this run. Enhanced
Recovery and slight bloat is expected but I really enjoy it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great stuff. Few weeks at 20 mg a day is enough to shed some fat and gain some fullness in muscles along with some strength.

Perfect for me to use from time to time as i dont want to use AAS for more than 6-8 weeks a year anymore.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like mk, been using it on and off for the past 3 years. Definitely recover better and joints feel better on it. Deep sleep is decent.

I started just getting the raws from China and making my own to keep the cost down

BigChan

BigChan

Awards
I like mk, been using it on and off for the past 3 years. Definitely recover better and joints feel better on it. Deep sleep is decent.

I started just getting the raws from China and making my own to keep the cost down
Hi Whisky. Newbie here. Can you suggest a reliable source to order the Mk677 please and thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
primefan Anabolics 14
Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 3
drswsdc Supplements 5
4evafit Post Cycle Therapy 11