Advice on this tbol/testE cycle please?

vornado

Awards
Hey Folks,

Been doing quite a bit of research and am wanting to do a cycle of tbol with test e. I’m hoping some of you might be able to take a look at what I’m looking at doing and offer some advice and/or changes.

I’m wanting to keep things simple. My plan for this cycle would mostly be weight loss with some lean muscle gains. I’m 38, male, 5’11 and 230lbs.

Any help and/or advice on the following would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Week 1-8 (60mg TBOL ED)
Week 1-8 (250mg TEST E/each week)
Week 1-12(n2guard daily)
Week 9-12 PCT (Nolvadex 20mg ED)

Let me know what you guys think. Thank you.

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Seems like kind of a short cycle. I would extend the test to 12 weeks or thereabouts and maybe bump it up to 400mg or so per week. Start PCT two weeks after your last pin and run it for four weeks. Consider enclomiphene in PCT either instead of or in addition to nolvadex, depending upon gyno concerns. I'm a fan of HCG on cycle as well, right up to start of PCT. It keeps the 'T' part of the HPTA functioning and makes recovery easier.

Just my 2 cents, and maybe a bit overpriced at that...

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, definitely get a second bottle of test and run it longer.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am wrapping up a test and tbol cycle right now.

Weeks 1-8 Tbol 40mg daily
Weeks 1-12 400 mg test C weekly

It was a successful cycle, felt pretty good, gained some decent lean mass and increased strength.

I definitely regret starting the tbol at the beginning and not saving it for the end of the cycle. It was a dark, cold January and I couldn’t wait to jump on the cycle. All of the desired effects would have been better, and that’s exactly what I’ll do next time.

Strength steadily increased for the first 8 weeks, now it’s starting to slip back a little during weeks 8-12. Even though I consider it a successful run, I know I could have finished a little stronger.

So as someone else said above, I would highly recommend getting another bottle of test, running it at a higher dose and saving the tbol for the end.