Abyss Unparalleled question

Aaron1993

Awards
It specifies in the instructions to take on an empty stomach. Would it be alright if I took it on an empty stomach 1 hour before bedtime and then ate a meal right before bed?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will not work as well or if at all... there are things like calcium that will stunt its effects.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It specifies in the instructions to take on an empty stomach. Would it be alright if I took it on an empty stomach 1 hour before bedtime and then ate a meal right before bed?
Why do you eat directly before sleep? Just personal preference?

Aaron1993

Awards
Why do you eat directly before sleep? Just personal preference?
I just get hungry around bedtime sometimes, but I've always strayed away from eating around bedtime lately because Abyss needs to be taken on an empty stomach.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I take two of the products in abyss (relora and ashwagandha), and although I try to take them on an empty stomach, sometimes it isn't doable because of how little time I have between getting home from the gym/bjj and having to go to sleep. Those two ingredients seem to work fine even when I have food in my stomach (take a little longer to feel and don't have the same kick, but they work). Other ingredients in Abyss might not, though (l-dopa, for instance, doesn't work well at all if you have eaten carbs). If they say take on an empty stomach, then obviously that is ideal. There are so many things in the product that it would definitely still do something if you have eaten, but I don't know if it would be nearly as effective.

My suggestion: try it a few times and see how it works. If possible, post your thoughts in this thread so the info will be here for others to see.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Relora and Sensoril are fine to take with or without food and their effects also take a continuous use to really become perceptible. However, it's the other ingredients in the product which are a good idea to take away from food for them to work well (mainly GABA and the 5-HTP).

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
The Relora and Sensoril are fine to take with or without food and their effects also take a continuous use to really become perceptible. However, it's the other ingredients in the product which are a good idea to take away from food for them to work well (mainly GABA and the 5-HTP).
I actually noticed their sleep effects right away (ashwagandha and relora). Their fat-loss effects, however, were unexpected and took prolonged use...I freaking love those two products together though!!! I have never tried 5-HTP before but will be getting some soon as I am on a 1-month break from the other combo...really hoping it helps put me out.