Abdominal Fat - Targeting

jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
So I know spot reduction "wasn't" a thing, but it's 2020. I've got more fat around my trunk than I am comfortable with, to the point it's uncomfortable. I used to wear 28 waist jeans comfortably, now I barely get into 30's. It's like being pregnant.

So I can starve on tuna and chicken breast I guess, and I likely will and crank up the HIIT to two days a week (14 minute sessions), but was wondering if there is a drug any of you love specifically for abdominal fat?

Tren?
PGCL?
Anavar?

What's your favorite for heroin model abs and getting rid of visceral fat?

I don't like the "fat around my organs" fat and I know it's the hardest to get rid of. Ice packs maybe?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing will specifically trigger your weak points and specific area, as you said it’s 2021 so everybody should know that. In fact not only cant you aim for specific point but those are usually your "weak" points or where your body likes to stack fat cells so they WILL be the last place the body loses its fat. For exemple i can be 11% Bf ( a real 11% bf not a forum one) and still have a LITTLE fat in my lower abs. I gotta go down to single digit for all of it to be gone. That’s how my genetics are. So... get lean enough and it’ll disappear :)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
topical 7 keto dhea or Apex alchemy Ursa major are what comes to mind. you'll have systemic results but I think the application area might get some local effects.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This sounds hokey imo, but I’ve actually tried neoprene and rubber style waist wraps with thermo gels underneath on the skin. Nutrex and MPA make reasonably useful topicals (by useful I just mean I can feel a warming or sometimes burning on the skin after application, moreso if the wrap is over it. I don’t really buy into spot reduction techniques like this, but it does seem to make my midsection temporarily look leaner/dryer after a few days of use. I’m not even sure if localized-diuretic action is plausible, but it looks like it to me.
ya you can literally just plastic wrap your waste and sweat it out for nearly immediate results. this is the basis for the entire pyramid scheme of "It Works"

it was just plastic wrap with vitamin oil on it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't spot reduce fat. Just get on a cut, it'll disappear.
Agreed. A caloric deficit paired with some True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements would definitely do the trick!

BMW4Life

BMW4Life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've heard rumors regarding injectable Helios (Clen and Yohimbine), but never tried it myself.

jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
Sooooo, just so everyone knows, while I generally agree you just have to reduce it across the board: cryolypolosis using ice packs (freezing) around the stomach does work for targeting brown fat deposits.

It's 2021, people should know this.

I'm doing a major cut but supplementing with a freeze belt in the morning and cryolypolosis machine.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's some that claim daily or very frequent - super high repetition abdominal training + cardio afterwards. This is due to the circulation increase and if you look at our other muscle groups when training them, does make some sense. Obviously with a caloric deficit. Also , cortisol reduction will help with abdominals. I notice better effects when training abs frequently

Last edited:
jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
There's some that claim daily or very frequent - super high repetition abdominal training + cardio afterwards. This is due to the circulation increase and if you look at our other muscle groups when training them, does make some sense. Obviously with a caloric deficit. Also , cortisol reduction will help with abdominals. I notice better effects when training abs frequently
I always forget the cortisol part. Which is hard to get right.

I'm adding in 1mg nightly of TESAMORELIN and 5mg nightly of MOTS-C.

jbatts77

jbatts77

Awards
Ursa Major and Flashpoint by Apex Alchemy along with a caloric deficit worked wonders for me........
They have Ursa Major and AET-50, which is the same thing as invictus
Just got them on the Labor Day b1g1f sale.
67 bucks for a 60ml bottle of each.

Better work.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They have Ursa Major and AET-50, which is the same thing as invictus
Just got them on the Labor Day b1g1f sale.
67 bucks for a 60ml bottle of each.

Better work.
Definitely can't go wrong with Ursa Major.

Nice write up on it over at Strong Supplement Shop

Nuggettt

Awards
Sooooo, just so everyone knows, while I generally agree you just have to reduce it across the board: cryolypolosis using ice packs (freezing) around the stomach does work for targeting brown fat deposits.

It's 2021, people should know this.

I'm doing a major cut but supplementing with a freeze belt in the morning and cryolypolosis machine.
Can you link the freeze belt you use? I’m intrigued by this lol.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
anyone try Lipo6 by nutrex?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mean you can do sonobello to target an area lol.
I've always felt sorta lucky in that I get my extra fat around my belly instead of face so I can pack an extra 10-20lbs and nobody notices until my shirt comes off.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
right LOL can relate. I love it when the shoulders and arms fill out can't even tell my mid section is getting fat until I take my shirt off
I have pretty much the same effect. But I myself know what's going on and that ruins it for me 😃 Someone might even comment, that I look big or strong or whatever and I can't take the compliment, cause' I feel like a fat slob, lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love it when the shoulders and arms fill out can't even tell my mid section is getting fat until I take my shirt off
Cut offs for life in that case ;)