sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I went thru one bottle in the past and noticed minor positive results, however I only applied it once a day, I am going to try to remember to do a second application ever evening this time!
It really works great at 2x a day dosing. I have been bad about forgetting one dose a day myself, I'd say I get both doses in maybe 75% of the time over the last week and a half, but I can already tell a difference in the areas I'm applying it to - which for me is dose one is on the love handles and dose two is on the stomach.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
maybe I'll give it another go with a lighter dose, I use 2 squirts but it's highly centralized in the stomach and I wonder if I'm not spreading it around enough since my skin seems to be a little sensitive there
I remember at one time you were saying you applied when you got out of shower and I had said to wait until your skin dries - that's a mistake a lot of people make is applying things right after their shower. It's a time of day where the skin is at its most sensitive.

Ab-Solved isn't meant for a ton to be applied just to one small spot - like if you're saying that you're putting the full ml in like a quarter sized area or something, that's not the best way. Spread it around over the area you're wanting to lean out. For me, I use 1 ml on each hip/love handle area in morning and 2 ml on each side of stomach and rub pretty much over the lower abdominal area.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went thru one bottle in the past and noticed minor positive results, however I only applied it once a day, I am going to try to remember to do a second application ever evening this time!
I did remember today!! No guarantee for tomorrow tho ????

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I did remember today!! No guarantee for tomorrow tho ????
I'm not a morning person, so if I miss a dose its bc I don't apply it right after my shower and a lot of mornings, I'm out of the shower, throw clothes on, and out the door. So I've started keeping a bottle on my desk right by my computer and will put it on as soon as I get to the office.

The evening dose I always remember bc I have it on the counter by my sink.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife is away for the week so I can leave it in the middle of the bathroom counter, make it easy to remember!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My wife is away for the week so I can leave it in the middle of the bathroom counter, make it easy to remember!!
hahaha we have one of those 2 sink vanities and my wife will do these amazing deep cleans where the place looks new. I bet it's 8ft wide and within 3 days I'm back down to just the 14" or so of width on the far corner at my sink, which is often filled with her makeup and hairproducts lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have noticed a very warm feeling when applying XPG Ab Solved, I don't remember this the last time I used it? But I do like it !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have noticed a very warm feeling when applying XPG Ab Solved, I don't remember this the last time I used it? But I do like it !!
I get that feeling some days from it as well. I like it too.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup definitely a warming sensation, it's not unpleasant

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife is away to Montreal and I have left my protein out on the counter . Rebel!
Our wives must be related!! But I'm still sacred when she is away to leave the toilet seat up !! 🚽