ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages.

I want to thank @TheVenom for allowing me to review "The Kratom Worx" Kratom.

I have three of their types of Kratom I will be reviewing; Super Green, Green Maengda, and Red Borneo.

Super Green is usually the most stimulating. Green Maengda is usually stimulating, and well rounded in general. Red Borneo is usually more relaxing, and a stronger analgesic. There are no "strains" of Kratom per say, but there are leaves with varrying degrees of alkaloid content, and the drying/curing process may have something also to do with it.

I will be trying Super Green, at about 6g, tomorrow morning, to provide my initial assessment.

Is it great Kratom? Find out tomorrow!
IMG_27112020_183752_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My man 👍👍

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So few days have gone by. I have tried all of them, and the Super Green twice.

I will provide input first on the Super Green.

The powder is like flour, very fine grind. The smell is pleasant, very earthy. It mixes just fine in water, which is how I consume it. I place 6 grams in a cup, fill it with water, stir, and sip it down. The taste is not that bad, again, earthy. It sure doesn't taste good, but it doesn't taste bad either. This Super Green is most definitely Super! The onset of stimulation and euphoria was quick with my first dose a few days ago. In less than 30 minutes, I was feeling great! Now, I don't have anxiety, and I naturally have an upbeat mood, so this was able to lift up my mood even more. It was a very energetic euphoria, but not like a caffeinated one. There is no jitters, there is no anxiety, but there is a relaxing stimulation, with an uplifting euphoric sensation. Compared to other Kratoms I have used in the past, and I've used multiple brands, this is up there as top shelf for sure. It is one that I would think about purchasing more of. I took a second dose, today, and although it was not as intense as my first dose, it provided the same very positive experience, as the first time. I really like the Super Green!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So few days have gone by. I have tried all of them, and the Super Green twice.

I will provide input first on the Super Green.

The powder is like flour, very fine grind. The smell is pleasant, very earthy. It mixes just fine in water, which is how I consume it. I place 6 grams in a cup, fill it with water, stir, and sip it down. The taste is not that bad, again, earthy. It sure doesn't taste good, but it doesn't taste bad either. This Super Green is most definitely Super! The onset of stimulation and euphoria was quick with my first dose a few days ago. In less than 30 minutes, I was feeling great! Now, I don't have anxiety, and I naturally have an upbeat mood, so this was able to lift up my mood even more. It was a very energetic euphoria, but not like a caffeinated one. There is no jitters, there is no anxiety, but there is a relaxing stimulation, with an uplifting euphoric sensation. Compared to other Kratoms I have used in the past, and I've used multiple brands, this is up there as top shelf for sure. It is one that I would think about purchasing more of. I took a second dose, today, and although it was not as intense as my first dose, it provided the same very positive experience, as the first time. I really like the Super Green!
damn, i really wish my stomach could tolerate kratom...wish they could concentrate it and put in capsules.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're more a man than I, drinking it in a tea. I take even the mildest tasting kratom the 'ol toss n' wash method.😁

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
damn, i really wish my stomach could tolerate kratom...wish they could concentrate it and put in capsules.
.... Who have you been talking to? 🤔😉

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
.... Who have you been talking to? 🤔😉
:Dthe only time i've tried kratom i tried parachuting and after that didn't work then mixed with applesauce and cinnamin and everytime within 5 minutes i was heaving my guts up, lol.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're more a man than I, drinking it in a tea. I take even the mildest tasting kratom the 'ol toss n' wash method.
I have to be careful. I drink too fast, and I might puke hahaha.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
:Dthe only time i've tried kratom i tried parachuting and after that didn't work then mixed with applesauce and cinnamin and everytime within 5 minutes i was heaving my guts up, lol.
You would do well with caps or an extract.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You would do well with caps or an extract.
The kratom worx kanna is nice. I tried the kratom, but I don’t react to opioids. Since the same receptors I only got slight light headed even at a higher dose. The kanna seems to hit like THC with a light calming effect. Even at 150mg, I was good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The kratom worx kanna is nice. I tried the kratom, but I don’t react to opioids. Since the same receptors I only got slight light headed even at a higher dose. The kanna seems to hit like THC with a light calming effect. Even at 150mg, I was good.
i actually have some kanna coming, just haven't got it yet...happy to hear your description, that sounds even better than i was expecting---i love it when stuff exceeds my expectations!!!

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also ordered some kanna. I've only ever used straight kanna powder and I really like it, so I figured the 200:1 sounds pretty good. Pretty excited to give that a shot.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i actually have some kanna coming, just haven't got it yet...happy to hear your description, that sounds even better than i was expecting---i love it when stuff exceeds my expectations!!!
It exceeded my expectations as well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It exceeded my expectations as well.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My experience with Green Maengda

The second time I used it, was better than the first time trying it. It was nice the first time, but the second time, and it rivaled the Super Green. Within 30 minutes I was provided great well rounded euphoria, with a decent stimulation. The stimulation was not as strong as the Super Green, but it is a close second. I felt very relaxed in about an hour after dosing, with good euphoria, some stimulation, and was in a mood to get work done; a motivated feeling. What was I doing? My job on my computer, but I feel it was making me very productive. It put me in a silly mood as well, and my wife commented, asking me why I was so weird. I told her, it's what I am. Overall, I really enjoyed the Green Maengda, and would put it in a rotation with the Super Green.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It put me in a silly mood as well, and my wife commented, asking me why I was so weird. I told her, it's what I am. Overall, I really enjoyed the Green Maengda, and would put it in a rotation with the Super Green.
Bingo. When I was setting the promo up, I took some time to think about what strains I knew from experience that would pair well for the majority of people.
I'm really glad you're liking the products my man.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My experience with Green Maengda

The second time I used it, was better than the first time trying it. It was nice the first time, but the second time, and it rivaled the Super Green. Within 30 minutes I was provided great well rounded euphoria, with a decent stimulation. The stimulation was not as strong as the Super Green, but it is a close second. I felt very relaxed in about an hour after dosing, with good euphoria, some stimulation, and was in a mood to get work done; a motivated feeling. What was I doing? My job on my computer, but I feel it was making me very productive. It put me in a silly mood as well, and my wife commented, asking me why I was so weird. I told her, it's what I am. Overall, I really enjoyed the Green Maengda, and would put it in a rotation with the Super Green.
Nice! Sounds like you had a good experience with it and the bang it worth the buck.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I wanted to use all of the Red Borneo before I gave my thoughts.

This one was underwhelming (to me; may not be that way for someone else). Before I go further, just know that a month down the road, when they get another batch of what they would label Red Borneo, could be better than the present batch; that's just how it is with Kratom. This batch however has a very mild alkaloid content, what it feels like anyways. The stimulation and mood boost is very mild. There is a total body relaxtion with it, albeit mild. The Kratom itself is the same very fine grind as the Super Green, and Maengda, and it appears fresh. The effects were very subtle over all, even at the peak of the experience. For those wanting a mild, and subtle relaxing experience, this present batch of Red Borneo is for you. If you want a strong pick me up, Super Green or Green Maengda, the present batch is for you.

I also did combine the last of the Super Green and Green Maengda together to experience what it would be like together, as opposed to solo. It was great! Euphoria was strong, stimulation was great, relaxing, and a very well rounded experience. Benefits of both the Super Green and Maengda at the same time.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll be sure to funnel this up,especially about the red.