6 week superdroll cycle

Quen86

Awards
Hello everyone, my name is Quen.. I would like to inform which supplements I can best use against the side effects of a 6 week superdroll cycle for adding mass..

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1000 mg TUDCA split into 2 daily doses of 500 mg a day or 4 250 mg doses a
day plus 3000 mg NAC a day split into 3 doses for liver control. Also pick up something for lipid control. I like Molecular Nutrition’s Lipid Stabil.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello everyone, my name is Quen.. I would like to inform which supplements I can best use against the side effects of a 6 week superdroll cycle for adding mass..
yeah bro the way you ask this question really makes it sound like you’ve picked up a bottle of sdrol and as an afterthought your wondering what you should take to mitigate some negative sides. Whilst that’s a decent thing to be thinking one does not simply just run 6 weeks of sdrol on a whim (well not if one wants to achieve and maintain results).

what is your cycle history? Is testosterone being used? What are your goals for this?

Quen86

Awards
1000 mg TUDCA split into 2 daily doses of 500 mg a day or 4 250 mg doses a
day plus 3000 mg NAC a day split into 3 doses for liver control. Also pick up something for lipid control. I like Molecular Nutrition’s Lipid Stabil.
Thank you I really appreciate it.

Quen86

Awards
yeah bro the way you ask this question really makes it sound like you’ve picked up a bottle of sdrol and as an afterthought your wondering what you should take to mitigate some negative sides. Whilst that’s a decent thing to be thinking one does not simply just run 6 weeks of sdrol on a whim (well not if one wants to achieve and maintain results).

what is your cycle history? Is testosterone being used? What are your goals for this?
I am sorry I put it like this. I already had ran steriods before. I mostly ran test, dbol & deca, because it is going really well with my body. I wanna start level things up. so like to kick start my new cycle with superdroll instead of the dbol and add Test like always and hgh instead of the deca. in the mix. but superdroll have a lot of side effects i wanna know from the more experience ones out here what the best supps i can use to lower sides..

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am sorry I put it like this. I already had ran steriods before. I mostly ran test, dbol & deca, because it is going really well with my body. I wanna start level things up. so like to kick start my new cycle with superdroll instead of the dbol and add Test like always and hgh instead of the deca. in the mix. but superdroll have a lot of side effects i wanna know from the more experience ones out here what the best supps i can use to lower sides..
what else your running makes a difference in the sides you’ll need to address for sure bro.

the test will offset some of the lethargy but expect that to hit hard, liver support (nac and TUDCA) will be the most important.

im assuming you already monitor bp and pull bloods on cycle anyway?

Quen86

Awards
what else your running makes a difference in the sides you’ll need to address for sure bro.

the test will offset some of the lethargy but expect that to hit hard, liver support (nac and TUDCA) will be the most important.

Im assuming you already monitor bp and pull bloods on cycle anyway?
Thank you Whisky i already monitor bp and pulling bloods on cycle.. I just wanted to know if their is something to lower the bp. I normally use home remedies. And for keeping the hormones level so they do not spike to much.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you Whisky i already monitor bp and pulling bloods on cycle.. I just wanted to know if their is something to lower the bp. I normally use home remedies. And for keeping the hormones level so they do not spike to much.
When I run Ephedrine the following product works perfect at lowering my blood pressure and keeping it in range. I pick it up on Amazon.
54906C6F-4B80-4C33-B19A-72B94F9AB270.jpeg

Flyboy84

Awards
I haven't seen anyone else say it and I don't want to insult your intelligence, but you'll definitely need a PCT for this; a SERM like Clomid or Nolvadex at a minimum.