4ad making me sick?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

A little concerned about this scratchy throat I woke up with yesterday which is usually a sign, to me, that I am getting a cold of sorts.

It just seemed to coincide with starting my 4ad cycle on Sunday.

Any thoughts out there about this? Anyone else experience the same?

Thanks!

Aaron

P.S. No, I've not started with the m-1-t stack yet (4 more weeks for that).

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
The following is my opinion. I believe that when you subject your body to stress, you reduce the capacity of your immune system. Since your body is being put into "overdrive" to build muscle, it is placing greater demands the rest of your system. The way to compensate would be to increase the amount of food, especially protein and glutamine, which is used by your immune system. (Note: glutamine has a poor absorption rate, so much of it is lost in the gut. That is why some people say it does not work. Still, based on my personal experience, I believe it helps.)

Now, let's go one step further. You say you feel like you are coming down with something. If you catch it early enough, taking Echinacea, garlic, and vitamin C in relatively large doses may help avert coming down with something. I know it may appear to be an old wives tale, but I can attest that it does work quite often. Good luck. :)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Cogar. My theory is that the addition of androgens weakens your immune system until your body gets used to them. I am always very susceptible to colds, etc. the first week of a cycle.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
May wanna get some Zinc lozenges with vitamin C, those work fine for me, but they leave a nasty ass metallic taste in your mouth.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Thanks for all your replies. I experienced zero problems in Januaryy with my m-1-t cycle. It just seems odd that only a few hours after slapping on the 4-ad dermal.. I start having this scratchy throat, sick like feeling.

I'll try choking back the Vit C and other stuff to see if it clears up.

Thanks again.
A

mysticman

Awards
I have had the same exact reaction

I started a 4-ad dermal 10 days ago and Ive had a scratchy throat and stuffy nose for about 3 days now.. Im gonna throw m1t into the mix coking up in 4 days with all these vits im takin.. I hope this gets better.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty common to get a cold during a cycle.