Unanswered 4 weeks to train for a shoot

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I recently was asked to act in a music video, but only have 4 weeks. Looking for a bit of guidance on how I should focus my diet and training, and what I can do in this time. Should I do a standard sodium load/carb deplete | sodium depletion/carb load water manipulation diet? Also, should I bother aiming to recomp, or go for a straight cut... More or less I'd love to just recomp in that time but also lose some water weight in my face.

Currently cruising on trest ace, but thinking of adding an androgen and boost my AI use. Thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would treat this just like a bodybuilder would for a contest. I would cut calories, you won't lose much, if any, muscle from a mini cut.

Here is an article for sodium and water that might be worth a look:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/layne-norton-peak-week-water-sodium.html

For an AI, you can look into Black Lion Research Letrone. Letrone is an AI that decreases estrogen, to help you with your bloat and increases T3 and T4 to increase metabolism, to help you get rid some of the weight you want to cut before your shoot.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you go into a high protein ketogenic, or carnivore diet, you can increase the sodium, lift like a body builder, and the water weight, and fat will slide right off. I am a big advocate for fat based diets, and then once adapted, carb cycling incorporated into the the diet. As Ant said, using an estrogen reducer/modulator like Letrone can supplement your diet and lifting changes for the positive.

Just do not stress even if you have a time hack. Overthinking/stressing will raise cortisol, and then make it much harder to achieve your goals.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I'll increase my exemestane use to 12.5mg daily. Currently only using 12.5mg twice a week, while on trest ace. Thinking about throwing in some NPP/mast into the mix. Definitely carb cycling during this and going to manipulate sodium/water and do a carb up the night before, with low water intake, to pull water into muscle, away from the skin. Overall, I will only do 2 carb ups. One in two weeks and one the night before the shoot.

Training wise, I am doing a high-volume, full-body routine, to get the maximum effects in the shortest time. Hitting everything 3x per week, but because of the AAS use, I am doubling my volume as opposed to how I lift while off.

For stress, I am on tianeptine, while also using MJ at night.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are some of the best GDA's out now? I used to use yellow gold and na-rala bulk powders to great effect. I know those 2 work together really well, but don't think bulk yellow-gold is still available.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet wise, I've settled on a ketogenic IF combo diet, with a carb up every 2 weeks. Removing BCAA's out of my diet as well, outside of my feeding window. Currently using BCAAs in all of my water, but it effects ketosis.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are some of the best GDA's out now? I used to use yellow gold and na-rala bulk powders to great effect. I know those 2 work together really well, but don't think bulk yellow-gold is still available.
I like Chas and Pain Predator