4-ad injection with and without ester

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Curious as I've read some on A's site and a couple others; kilosports has their 4-ad with cyp ester on it; but its not cheap... $50 for 25 grams and they won't let you buy smaller packs like 5 or 10 grams...

curious how often 4-ad with no ester would need to be injected... i've seen several references of 4-ad no-ester being injected every 2nd or 3rd day; but the posts were kinda vague; didn't specify whether they used 4-ad with an ester or without

curious if any of you guys know some more about this

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Without an ester the 1/2 life would be around like 2-4hrs as far as I know. That would mean you would have to pin at leats 2ice a day. And that sucks... Talk to ya

PLer

Awards
Curious as I've read some on A's site and a couple others; kilosports has their 4-ad with cyp ester on it; but its not cheap... $50 for 25 grams and they won't let you buy smaller packs like 5 or 10 grams...

2$ per gram is nothing, when you consider how often and at what amount you would be injecting. You pay 2x as much for something you have to inject 1/8th as many times per cycle. I think that's a deal.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
also consider you can't homebrew; you have to buy a $40 kit to make the 4-ad suspend in oil... curious how this is done

i would rather go buy the synovex kit and set that up; it'd be cheaper

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You don't have to buy a kit(anymore). Chemo knows how to do it without. Its very easy. I even think its posted in the roids forum... Talk to ya..

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
its not from all the digging i've done... there's plenty of info on making your own injectables... but there's NO info on making injectables from 1-ad, 4-ad, etc... these products do not suspend in oil very well at all...

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
its not from all the digging i've done... there's plenty of info on making your own injectables... but there's NO info on making injectables from 1-ad, 4-ad, etc... these products do not suspend in oil very well at all...
DON'T INJECT 1-AD! I will burn like hell. Everyone who has injected 1-AD has injected it once and thats it. They all say they can't take the pain.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
oh no i don't plan on it :) i hear its 1-test that has a lot of pain; haven't heard anything about 1-ad's pain tho... not sure it being the precursor makes it an irritant out of the box... but its more of the classification of powders that i bring it up :)