33% Flash sale @straightupkratom.com

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Use Coupon Code Flash33 for a whopping 33% off your Entire Order! BIGGEST Sale of the YEAR!
HURRY Offer Expires 10-5-2019 at midnight MST. Coupon works on all websites.
BUY HERE

3 WAYS TO SAVE!
Use Coupon Code flash33 for 33% off your ENTIRE order!
FREE Yellow Scoop with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Thanks!

Try our BRAND NEW MIT10 Extract. A true 10% Mitragyna Extract in powdered form!
VERY Strong, Use Caution.
Most leaf Kratom tests between 1-2% MIT. This concentrate is a true 10% MIT so 5-10 times the strength of regular leaf powder

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jump on this huge sale!!! Probable will be the biggest sale you see this year. Dont let this one slip away!
https://straightupkratom.com/

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good deal here! Good time to
Pick up some of the Simple yellow MD and Old Forrest White Hulu. Those are my two favorite SUK stains for sure.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good deal here! Good time to
Pick up some of the Simple yellow MD and Old Forrest White Hulu. Those are my two favorite SUK stains for sure.
How do you like the OF green?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do you like the OF green?
I do. I have only used it 3 times now and at low doses. It is a more relaxing (slower) green. I think it’s a little more potent then the Simple green and more relaxing. Less energy then the Simple green and the Super green. I definitely need to play with it some more though.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do. I have only used it 3 times now and at low doses. It is a more relaxing (slower) green. I think it’s a little more potent then the Simple green and more relaxing. Less energy then the Simple green and the Super green. I definitely need to play with it some more though.
Nice... Everyone's raving about the white hulu kapuas can't wait to try that. Also the mitragynine extract :)

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definetly more of a total relaxation. I personally feel completely at ease.. Very mellow.. I really like that word to describe the of green.. Thanks for the kind words el rock

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last day to take advantage of the sale. Remember code: flash33 for 33% off your total order.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have decided to extend this sale thru the 9th.. This will be the last sale of 33% for the year. Hurry and jump on this deal NOW!! Flash33 for 33%oFF