32 FIRST TIMER looking to dip my toe in the pool of possibilities

lolwtfamidoing

Awards
I bought some 1 Testosterone by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals (black friday deal). It basically claims that it is mild so there is no need for a pct. Is this true? If I need ANYTHING else whatsoever pre, intra, or post, PLEASE help me out! I just want a mild boost. Not looking to stack all kinds of stuff. Just planning on taking this one compound along with whatever else (if anything) to keep me from getting tiddys, and also making sure I maintain any gains after I'm done with the cycle. It's my first time so please be gentle with me.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the ingredient? Is is one of the dhea ones?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it’s 1-dhea. I feel like you could do a simple search for your answer

lolwtfamidoing

Awards
it wont do jack ****. even tren barely does jack **** unless ur an expert at hypertrophy training and eat right. and if ur stressed or work long hours the cortisol will counter whatever roids ur doing
So I wasted my money? Dammit lol

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my understanding 1 andro doesn't convert to estrogen. That's why people will throw a 4 andro in for when you need some estrogen conversion. A pct of some sort weather it be a SERM or OTC pct is probably recommended. (I would say sustain alpha)

If you wanting to look into something else check out some ursa major. Been reading some good things about it. Plus with the BOGO you can't miss out

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I wasted my money? Dammit lol
ignore than sonic guy bro. He’s a troll. Claims the strongest steroids out there don’t do ****.

he either buys fake/underdosed gear or is one of those idiots who thinks roids will magically make him look like Arnie while eating shite and not training.

steriods most definitely work. Unless you have the right genetics then they won’t make you look like a top pro, but they will allow you to exceed your genetic potential by some distance (this is all relative, for people with bad genes then even with steroids they won’t look better than a genetically gifted natty but they’ll look better than they otherwise would if that makes sense).

you don’t have to be a training genius either, you do need to be consistent though. A semi decent program plus consistent hard work will get results.

diet again needs to be decent. Steroids buy a bit more flexibility but you can’t just eat 8k junk cals a day and get results. But a decent diet with enough protein and you’ll get results.

I have no idea what the cortisol comment he made is about. Cortisol on cycle is rarely an issue (I believe aas bind to the cortisol receptor preventing cortisol from doing so). Post cycle it’s worth throwing everything at it as that’s when it’ll cause an issue as hormones rebalance. For what it’s worth that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to do the things that keep cortisol low on cycle (good sleep, limit stress etc) but just that those things won’t be as big a problem on cycle as off.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ignore than sonic guy bro. He’s a troll. Claims the strongest steroids out there don’t do ****.

he either buys fake/underdosed gear or is one of those idiots who thinks roids will magically make him look like Arnie while eating shite and not training.

steriods most definitely work. Unless you have the right genetics then they won’t make you look like a top pro, but they will allow you to exceed your genetic potential by some distance (this is all relative, for people with bad genes then even with steroids they won’t look better than a genetically gifted natty but they’ll look better than they otherwise would if that makes sense).

you don’t have to be a training genius either, you do need to be consistent though. A semi decent program plus consistent hard work will get results.

diet again needs to be decent. Steroids buy a bit more flexibility but you can’t just eat 8k junk cals a day and get results. But a decent diet with enough protein and you’ll get results.

I have no idea what the cortisol comment he made is about. Cortisol on cycle is rarely an issue (I believe aas bind to the cortisol receptor preventing cortisol from doing so). Post cycle it’s worth throwing everything at it as that’s when it’ll cause an issue as hormones rebalance. For what it’s worth that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to do the things that keep cortisol low on cycle (good sleep, limit stress etc) but just that those things won’t be as big a problem on cycle as off.
I think you're right about the cortisol, ive read its suppressed on cycle which contributes to the gain and fat loss effect, post cycle is when you need to manage cortisol as there can be a rebound effect, just something i read i don't have any studies to cite

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone is a legitimate product. However, you will need about 300mg a day and there are risk factors associated with it, so I would recommend something like Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist throughout your cycle.

You will absolutely need a PCT with it and for that you need to buy some Nolvadex from the Reserach Chem/Peptide Section.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're gonna run it and don't want to feel like garbage, I would recommend running dermacrine. 1-dhea is great for lean solid gains, but the lethargy and hit to the libido/etc become announced fairly quickly. Dermacrine is probably the most cost effective means of managing these sides effectively.

Spidey3

Awards
You are really lucky cause 2 years ago i bought 2 bottles of that and was my first try of prohormones. Here is my honest review.

After 5-6 days my penis became bigger and fatter hanging nicely (while on relaxed flaccid state). Otherwise is kinda small.

Gains wise i think maybe a couple of kg more after finished the cycle arms got a bit bigger and stomach leaner so i think a recomb its what this think is good for.

Bad news is that i had terrible shoulder pain and joints hurting like hell, get something for that. And yes indeed i was feeling preety bad after 3 weeks moody and crying sometimes.

So for summ up get 4andro or epiandrosterone and something for the joints dont run it solo. (OTC PCT was enough for me.) Or you can try what i did the second time and i loved it waaaay more gains wise and side effects free, a sarm stak Ostarine, Rad, Lgd. The supplement had those i know people dont really tell you to stak those 3 you can just do the LGD AND RAD together 5-10 or 10-20mg and you ll good to go.
My advice is dont run this thing solo.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do at least 3 caps daily. Of course, you need PCT and a test base is a good idea too.
I second this 330mg should be the lowest dose you run and do a 6 week cycle. And a pct should always be done after a cycle no matter how cycle just in case.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
roids are strong. but they wont give you professional level physiques unless you take pro doses. Football players, WWE wrestlers, pro bodybuilders all take grams every day while i only take a couple of milligram, huge difference.
I agree with you on the doses. 95% of the people that take steroids do “internet” doses and not professional doses. Then wonder why they barely gained anything after the cycle is done. Plus genetics is still the #1 factor that people don’t factor in. 500mg dose for one person is totally different than the next, I’m on trt at 200mg a week of test from the doctor and my test sits around 700 while others are over 1000 at same dose.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bought some 1 Testosterone by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals (black friday deal). It basically claims that it is mild so there is no need for a pct. Is this true? If I need ANYTHING else whatsoever pre, intra, or post, PLEASE help me out! I just want a mild boost. Not looking to stack all kinds of stuff. Just planning on taking this one compound along with whatever else (if anything) to keep me from getting tiddys, and also making sure I maintain any gains after I'm done with the cycle. It's my first time so please be gentle with me.
Careful bro ....
I dipped my toe in the pool of Anabolics Years ago.
Now look at me!!! ........

baqeaqjf8hs21~2.jpg

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
there was a study done by West Texas ad Cal Baptist that dosed at 330mg per day. However this was in 2013. With liposomal delivery, maybe 2 pils (220mg) a day should be good enough to start. If you plan on doing a 8 week, maybe do 220 like the bottle instructs for first 4 weeks then bump up to 330mg for the latter half?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with you on the doses. 95% of the people that take steroids do “internet” doses and not professional doses. Then wonder why they barely gained anything after the cycle is done. Plus genetics is still the #1 factor that people don’t factor in. 500mg dose for one person is totally different than the next, I’m on trt at 200mg a week of test from the doctor and my test sits around 700 while others are over 1000 at same dose.
When I'm going to my trt doctor that is the dose he prescribes to me and my numbers are in the 1000's. Everyone responds different to everything for sure.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I'm going to my trt doctor that is the dose he prescribes to me and my numbers are in the 1000's. Everyone responds different to everything for sure.
exactly. 150mg/wk puts me in the 800s if I recall correctly. Adding 100mg/wk deca for joints and it shot up into the 1300s

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
exactly. 150mg/wk puts me in the 800s if I recall correctly. Adding 100mg/wk deca for joints and it shot up into the 1300s
Adding Deca at 100mg increased your Testosterone by 500 pts?

That's extremely weird.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are really lucky cause 2 years ago i bought 2 bottles of that and was my first try of prohormones. Here is my honest review.

After 5-6 days my penis became bigger and fatter hanging nicely (while on relaxed flaccid state). Otherwise is kinda small.

Gains wise i think maybe a couple of kg more after finished the cycle arms got a bit bigger and stomach leaner so i think a recomb its what this think is good for.

Bad news is that i had terrible shoulder pain and joints hurting like hell, get something for that. And yes indeed i was feeling preety bad after 3 weeks moody and crying sometimes.

So for summ up get 4andro or epiandrosterone and something for the joints dont run it solo. (OTC PCT was enough for me.) Or you can try what i did the second time and i loved it waaaay more gains wise and side effects free, a sarm stak Ostarine, Rad, Lgd. The supplement had those i know people dont really tell you to stak those 3 you can just do the LGD AND RAD together 5-10 or 10-20mg and you ll good to go.
My advice is dont run this thing solo.
Dude this is like the week of solid first posts.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just checked my old bloodwork. 853 up to 1360. That was the only change that was made was adding in deca.
Hey guys .... Don't take Deca thinking your Test will increase.
Because it won't.
Deca decreases Test, not raises it.

@trumac I'm not saying you aren't being honest (I believe you are).

You took Deca and your Test went up.
I just don't believe that it was a cause/effect event between the two.
👍

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys .... Don't take Deca thinking your Test will increase.
Because it won't.
Deca decreases Test, not raises it.

@trumac I'm not saying you aren't being honest (I believe you are).

You took Deca and your Test went up.
I just don't believe that it was a cause/effect event between the two.
👍
To be clear I’m on TRT. So I understand my body isn’t making more test bc of the deca. It’s essentially making none. My guess is that it just shows as “test” on the bloodwork while it clearly isn’t actually test

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be clear I’m on TRT. So I understand my body isn’t making more test bc of the deca. It’s essentially making none. My guess is that it just shows as “test” on the bloodwork while it clearly isn’t actually test
Thanks for clearing that up.
That wasn't clear AT ALL from your other comments.

... Nandrolones can indeed show up as Test on a test.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for clearing that up.
That wasn't clear AT ALL from your other comments.

... Nandrolones can indeed show up as Test on a test.
Sorry about that. I responded to someone’s comment about their TRT and said adding 100mg deca to my 150mg shot it up on my bloodwork. But I didn’t specify that I’m on TRT

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry about that. I responded to someone’s comment about their TRT and said adding 100mg deca to my 150mg shot it up on my bloodwork. But I didn’t specify that I’m on TRT
No problem man.

LOL....
I was focusing so much on what it appeared that you believed (and what I thought new guys might believe) that I forgot that Nandrolones can show up as Test (falsely).

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem man.

LOL....
I was focusing so much on what it appeared that you believed (and what I thought new guys might believe) that I forgot that Nandrolones can show up as Test (falsely).
No worries. Sorry for the derail OP