2021 ! ! !

tullius

Awards
So in terms of 2021 plans, I have 1 vial of dien-e at 200mg per ml and one bottle of dien-dione TD at 100mg per ml. I was wondering if I could combine the above with some of the currently available dienogen for a 10 week cycle and inwas wondering how the new stuff differs from the dione td that I currently have.

Nominally my plan would be the below:
Test @200mg weekly throughout
Dien e @ 200mg weekly for 10 weeks
TDs daily on top probably at 1-2ml daily.

Was hoping to get your thoughts on this if you have some to offer.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As long as you get to that 400mg a week mark you should be fine. How you do it, TD Oils etc doesn’t matter as that stuff is very effective once you get to that dose.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dienolone, especially in oil is incredibly versatile. Recomp, cutting bulking can all be accomplished depending on diet....

tullius

Awards
I need to get my joints sorted out and get my wife preggers and I'm gonna blast some dien hard. Those first two items are tougher than expected to complete though.

How is everyones 2021 going anyways?

tullius

Awards
not bad brother. how is yours going so far?
It has been a certified shitshow lol. Long hours at work and my body seems to be failing. I did put up 335 for a few sets of 5 with the safety squat bar this AM though, which is as heavy as I have gone in a while and nothing seemed to hurt or feel poorly, so fingers crossed that lasts, I am damn tired of being so conservative and cautious in the gym. How has your 2021 been?