1fast400

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Big props for 1fast400.com.
Ordered Friday afternoon, received today.
Great service.

JWest0926

Awards
I order everything from Mike, if possible. I love his site and service.

cashiertan

Awards
yeah great site especially some of their own brand supplement is cheap like the alcar and yohimbe hcl. but how do i measure my alcar so that i get 500mg per dosage and the yohimbe hcl, how to get 10mg per dosage?

sawastea

Awards
yeah great site especially some of their own brand supplement is cheap like the alcar and yohimbe hcl. but how do i measure my alcar so that i get 500mg per dosage and the yohimbe hcl, how to get 10mg per dosage?
If you don't have measurements, it'll be tough to gauge. I normally get measuring utencils from the grocery store and take it from there...That's a reason it's so much cheaper too. You have to do all the work :mad:

It's easier but more expensive to get the ALC in caps and it's already measured at 500mg

BTW ~ Mike has always done me right

:D

Kow

Awards
If you don't mind taking the ALCAR powder straight, I think at the bottom of the ALCAR page it says "1/4 TSP = 600mg" or something similar.

And for the Y-HCl, try to get yourself some everclear, do the math on how much you want per ml, and dose it accordingly.

quasar

Awards
10mg will be tough to measure w/o an analytical balance, so your best bet is to make the above solution and calculate concentration in mg/ml.

For the 500mg, you can just buy empty 500mg gelcaps and fill, not exactly the most accurate, but good enough.