1Fast400 Bulk Anti-E's

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
I had heard that 1Fast400 was now carrying bulk ALCAR so I was browsing around on his site. He has added some bulk Anti-E's as well.

Here they are:
* Androstenetrione (same active ingredient as Ergopharm's 6-OXO) for $5.00 per gram. It looks like it's licensed by Ergopharm so it's not a knock-off from China.
* Formestane for $3.50 per gram.

~Todd

canadaguy

Awards
Doesn't bill at Molecular hold patent on fomestane?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yep Bill does but Bill and Mike have kissed and made up it would seem....

canadaguy

Awards
awww,,isn't that sweet. You think that after the whole ESPN thing that Mike wouldn't care for doing business with him. Ohh well that's the key word *business. But transdermal 6oxo seems promising, although for the money why not just buy some Nolva...

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
well it would be cool to add 6 oxo to your transdermals making it unneccesary to take a seperate ani-e while on cycle 4ad+6oxo would be a cool low bloat transdermal

canadaguy

Awards
I you were wanting to use something for that pusrpose wouldn't you run Formastat...which I believe is taken somewhat like Arimidex???

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
The bioavailibility of formestane outside of injection has never been proven + 6oxo is a suicidal inhibitor also so i dont see it really mattering which one you use if youthink formestane works than by all means use it.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
maggmaster,

I've never done a Medline search on it, but I think there is at least some anecdotal evidence on this board that formestane works. One example is the post BigVrunga starts his T1cycle. He had success at both controlling estrogen bloat and puffy nips.

~Todd

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Yep Bill does but Bill and Mike have kissed and made up it would seem

Um, no. Bill doesn't not have a patent on formestane.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Bill and I have far from kissed and made up, he is threatening federal court over 1,4 andro.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Bill and I have far from kissed and made up, he is threatening federal court over 1,4 andro.
And yet you have exclusive rights to sell 3Alpha? Or is that not the case? I thought you had to have express permission to do so?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
If you buy the material from the patent holder, which is what I did, no matter what happens you still have the right to sell the amount of material that was sold to you. No matter how pissed off he gets, he can do nothing to keep me from selling that material right now.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Hey Im not saying formestane doesnt work Ive used it myself Im just saying 6-oxo has more anectdotal evidence supprting it.